Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leonardo Ulloa

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Serious gravy. He looked on a mission today. If he plays like that week in, week out, he is going to rape the Championship.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Quarterboys 5-4!!!

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Qualla performance, different gravy indeed. If he can play like that away to some northern hole on a wet Tuesday night regularly he'll be a legend. One CB to go please Tony

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
I thought he had a very decent debut. good defensive work, showed some skillful dribbling and holding of the ball, and then the goal. excited to have him here.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
That was some debut. Never easy for the first few games in a different country and still getting to know your team-mates but that was against ARSENAL :ohmy:

He gave us something we've lacked all season.

viscentaye

Jun 26, 2012
Can't wait to see him against championship oppo - amazing debut and a shame he couldn't have see the game out - exactly what we have been missing

SirElliotBennett

May 5, 2010
West Stand Lower
Don't think he should have come off. As well as being a threat up front he cleared every corner at the near post. When CMS came on he put the corner behind for another corner (which I think they scored from)

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
I thought he was looking pretty tired when he came off though, unless that's just his south American demeanour.

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
Don't think he should have come off. As well as being a threat up front he cleared every corner at the near post. When CMS came on he put the corner behind for another corner (which I think they scored from)

Agree. He must have been knackered. Guy was everywhere. Think I would have brought Vicente on for Barnes or Hammond as the final sub. No disrespect to those two though as they both played well

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here