Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leo Ulloa,,,take a bow

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Slowest walk back to the semi-circle after scoring a goal I've ever seen. I thought the ref was going to book him. And when he did it again after his third even I booed him - show some urgency mate!
This can't be for real?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Finally, a replacement for Murray! He's basically a clone of him.

I disagree, quite different to Murray from what I've seen of him.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I still think 'THAT' pass to Orlandi was my highlight of the day.

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Credit to Leo, credit to the club and credit to Gus.
We have a top striker.
It won't have given CMS any confidence though.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I disagree, quite different to Murray from what I've seen of him.

Got a lot of similar attributes - great in the air, intelligent, links up play, helps defensively. Just needs to add winning fouls and laying goals on a plate for others.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Something I noticed today was a little set piece trick that very nearly came off.

Dave took the freekick and Ulloa immediately went from right in the mix to skirting to the back post - no body was there apart from him and the ball went straight to him! He didn't quite manage to get a connection but it was Watson/Zamora.

Great work!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Only seen it real time but I suspected the first flicked off Ulloa's head straight into the defender, who then diverted it into the net.

We shall, however, keep quiet about this :lolol:

A quite stunning pass to Orlandi in the second half was another highlight of his performance.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Only seen it real time but I suspected the first flicked off Ulloa's head straight into the defender, who then diverted it into the net.

We shall, however, keep quiet about this :lolol:

A quite stunning pass to Orlandi in the second half was another highlight of his performance.

Thought that at the time and just seen the FL Show. Definitely an own goal. Not that it really matters!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Another 8 goals in the next 12 games (if CMS doesn't score again) would see him finish top league goalscorer. Possible ???

Jimmy Grimble

Another 8 goals in the next 12 games (if CMS doesn't score again) would see him finish top league goalscorer. Possible ???

Did you back it with VC?

Jimmy Grimble

Yes 25/1 :D
Did you?

Nah, I bottled it :down: Do goals scored in the play-offs count? Wonder what the price would be now?

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Slowest walk back to the semi-circle after scoring a goal I've ever seen. I thought the ref was going to book him. And when he did it again after his third even I booed him - show some urgency mate!

He'd just scored the first hat-trick ever at the AMEX and gone down in history, I'd want to savour that moment if it had been me!

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Credit to Leo, credit to the club and credit to Gus.
We have a top striker.
It won't have given CMS any confidence though.

On the contrary, seeing another man bag the goals and love from the supporters may just be what CMS needs and will hopefully inspire him to start performing again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here