Leo Ulloa,,,take a bow

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
First ever Amex hat trick, I admit to being firmly on the fence about him so far. But in the words of Oliver Twist. "Please sir can we have some more".

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
The guy is tremendous in the air and his 2nd goal demonstrated he has a bit of pace and kept a cool head.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Good to see we're starting to use his aerial ability. Absolute BEAST in the air, and makes us much harder for teams to handle.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Just got back from the game and seen the goals on Sky great header for the second and cool finish for the third. Fantastic.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Superb. But did he actually score the 1st? I thought it went in off the defender and replay from south end looks like that too.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
What a header for the second. Also, seeing how good Lopez is now, shows we need to give him a few games to bed in. Today will help big time though.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
So our talent scouts can find a bargain centre-forward then!! :wink:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Any striker would claim that, and rightly so

Don't doubt he should claim it. Just wondered whether it was going in. I suspect that with more camera angles available, it might have gone down as an o.g.

Not that it matters. Great to see him scoring - good ratio already & has finally given us the threat up front the rest of the play deserves.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Don't doubt he should claim it. Just wondered whether it was going in. I suspect that with more camera angles available, it might have gone down as an o.g.

Not that it matters. Great to see him scoring - good ratio already & has finally given us the threat up front the rest of the play deserves.

Saw the replays at the Amex after the match, I didn't see anyone but Ulloa touch that ball as his bullet header hit the net.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports