Leo Ulloa,,,take a bow

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Looks very good and can hold the ball up with a good first touch

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013
First ever Amex hat trick, I admit to being firmly on the fence about him so far. But in the words of Oliver Twist. "Please sir can we have some more".

On the fence? are you f***ing mental he is every thing CMS is not.Since Smith has been dropped we have started playing as a team of 11 not 10 and winning games

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Now, I like 99.9% of Brighton supporters would never be down after a fine 4-1 hone win, but today alas I had to work and missed the game. After every albion goal I was euphoric in celebration and then down as I was not sitting in my seat to witness it. Now not only have I missed a thumping win, I have missed out on a little bit of Amex history with Snr Ulloa getting the first ever hat-trick:albion2:

Oh well rant over :angry: ,congratulations to the team and by the way why do Sky sports insist on calling Leo, Jose?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Oh well rant over :angry: ,congratulations to the team and by the way why do Sky sports insist on calling Leo, Jose?

I believe his full name is actually Jose Leonardo Ulloa.

He obviously goes by the second bit, Sky Sports default to the first (and can't pronounce his surname).

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Leo will be very happy to tonight and very proud. He is scoring non-Albion type goals. We have a man who can battle in the air and dominate in the box but with profound skill. Leo is pretty damn good.......no...really f***ing pretty amazing damn good!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
He was ruddy splendid. The work he put in alongside the near immaculate touch and the positional sense to get on the end of crosses was just magical. He's another sign of all newcomers to this site or elsewhere that the negativists and doubters who vomit their opinions without a second's thought are ones to be avoided innately. Just marvellous.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
I thought most were raving about him before today tbh? Good on those saying they were in two minds though. Glad he cleared it up for you :thumbsup: Guy is a beast!

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Ha, bargain?

Well, if his goals get us into the play-offs, extra money, etc. could be seen to be a bargain in the Michu class hopefully! :wave:

4 goals in 6 games, that's not a bad ratio :O

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
He was ruddy splendid. The work he put in alongside the near immaculate touch and the positional sense to get on the end of crosses was just magical. He's another sign of all newcomers to this site or elsewhere that the negativists and doubters who vomit their opinions without a second's thought are ones to be avoided innately. Just marvellous.

This.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
I'd pretty much decided he was amazing after his debut diving header, but always nice to see a hattrick.

Slowest walk back to the semi-circle after scoring a goal I've ever seen. I thought the ref was going to book him. And when he did it again after his third even I booed him - show some urgency mate!

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362255116.249349.jpg

Legend in the making

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Finally, a replacement for Murray! He's basically a clone of him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here