Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lenihan to Hull City

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
In all fairness I couldn't care less about a 20 year old right back from Cork City, Calderon and Bruno are playing fine enough and when it comes to recruiting a new right back I'm sure we'll have no problem finding one. Pretty puzzled on how he would rather join a yoyo team to be thrown into their under 21 side rather than us where he could be apart of a great development squad with a brand spanking new academy. If he was that bothered about progressing as a player, he would've came down here.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A pattern is emerging , any player we get linked to through an external source such as their agent , selling club or manager never signs for us as if we're the maiden bid in an auction process.

Red herrings for the ones that we aren't linked with that then end up signing :thumbsup:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
In all fairness I couldn't care less about a 20 year old right back from Cork City, Calderon and Bruno are playing fine enough and when it comes to recruiting a new right back I'm sure we'll have no problem finding one. Pretty puzzled on how he would rather join a yoyo team to be thrown into their under 21 side rather than us where he could be apart of a great development squad with a brand spanking new academy. If he was that bothered about progressing as a player, he would've came down here.

What's Bruno got to do with our RB situation? Bruno is a playmaking central midfielder. We only have one dedicated RB, we need 2.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
****ing money grabbing mercenary

It's probably got nothing to do with money. I said it on the other thread, do you honestly expect Hull to be forking out a rediculous salary to a lad who is going straight into their DS squad? Of course not because that would be idiotic. Probably down to the simple fact that they are in the PL and we aren't.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What's Bruno got to do with our RB situation? Bruno is a playmaking central midfielder. We only have one dedicated RB, we need 2.

Gardner's arrival will see Bruno back at right back, I'd imagine.

Stephens to return shortly, also.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Gardner's arrival will see Bruno back at right back, I'd imagine.

Stephens to return shortly, also.

Better bloody not. I want Bruno to be our Pirlo. It also means 2 of my favourite ever BHA players can both be on the pitch at the same time.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A

What's Bruno to do with our RB situation is like saying what is Craig Mackail Smith to do with our striking options :facepalm:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
What's Bruno to do with our RB situation is like saying what is Craig Mackail Smith to do with our striking options :facepalm:

I was being partially tongue in cheek but Bruno IS being played as a midfielder ahead of a number of other midfielders so he is primarily a midfielder at the moment. Thus, we only have ONE dedicated RB, so yes, we need 1 more. So it's not like CMS, unless he was playing regularly at Left Back at current.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Cork City FC News ‏@corkcityfcnews 14m
Unconfirmed reports that Brian Lenihan has chosen to sign for Hull City and not Brighton. #ccfc84 #bhafc #hcafc pic.twitter.com/2c9MyFvjlm

Getting their news off of twitter as well then

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Can't say I'm surprised if he goes to Hull. A league higher, one of his mates already plays there and almost certainly a higher wage on offer (though I don't know that).

You just would, wouldn't you.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Red herrings for the ones that we aren't linked with that then end up signing :thumbsup:
Holla , Teixeira , Bennett , Gardner and Colunga were all done and dusted before any of the competition could hijack the proceedings.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Can't say I'm surprised if he goes to Hull. A league higher, one of his mates already plays there and almost certainly a higher wage on offer (though I don't know that).

You just would, wouldn't you.

I can only assume they didn't show him round. It's a shitehole in comparison to us, even of Brighton council can't be bothered to clean the streets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here