Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Affy

Silent Assassin
Aug 16, 2019
Sussex by the Sea
Wonder why Veltman has fallen out of favour. He’s been so solid. Hope VH can step in. I’m a bit worried about this one. Leicester die a result soon. Hopefully it’s not today.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Wonder why Veltman has fallen out of favour. He’s been so solid. Hope VH can step in. I’m a bit worried about this one. Leicester die a result soon. Hopefully it’s not today.
I wondered if he was carrying a slight niggle - RDZ just trying to under-play him and hope the extra rest allows it to go away?

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Maddison will come off the bench and kick Caicedo, injure himself, then have a few more weeks off.
We win 3-0.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I think the days of Brighton seriously underperforming their xG is over. In addition, on Leicester’s current form and with Evans and Maddison out, I can’t see our current RDZ side being outplayed or even much rattled. Another 4 or even a 5 goal difference win is feasible but would settle for a win as ever.
Can't stand the diving weasely little ****, but Madison can be a real game changer. They've been lost without him. He's on the bench.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here