Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Just grabbing a bit of brekkie and then jumping in the car for the road trip with my brother.
Hope we batter them, I'm enjoying sending smug GIFs to mates who support the teams we beat.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I can hope for victory but fear the worst. I know we are better than them but sooner or later the roller coaster is going to hit a down slope. It could be today, just when people don’t expect it. I’d love to win though, just to get one over on those smarmy condescending Leicester fans . Either way it’s “ Up the Albion “
True, but to be fair - and to be hopeful - that usually happens at home. Here's hoping!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Like Liverpool last week, I'm really not interested in the Leicester line up or how well they play, as I now believe it's completely in our hands and down to how we play. As long as we play well, I'll be happy and, it should be a victory :albion2:

But it is football ???

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Just grabbing a bit of brekkie and then jumping in the car for the road trip with my brother.
Hope we batter them, I'm enjoying sending smug GIFs to mates who support the teams we beat.
So you're that guy.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The days of not winning, when we’re expected to win, are hopefully over!🤞
Those days will never be over for us. Even top 4 teams still get those days, with the odd team like CIty just steamrollering everyone.

seagullsdom65

May 5, 2021
Their bad run is going to stop sometime, hopefully not today. It hinges on Maddeson for me...if he plays, we draw. No Maddeson and we open them up....0-3.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Just nervous for today. We’re playing so well and them so poorly, how can we possibly win?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Trains delayed or cancelled currently due to a signal failure. Great start
Only option via Barnham.

Got bad flu so can't go, no doubt will be blackballed by the club for buying a ticket and not using it

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
Oct 12, 2022
Like some others here, and to quote Bollo, “I’ve got a bad feeling about this.”

Hoping this is just pre-match jitters, I’ve got no specific reason to doubt. I think it’s a hangover from the GP days, where us beating a team unexpectedly, would immediately be followed by losing to a team doing really badly.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Like some others here, and to quote Bollo, “I’ve got a bad feeling about this.”

Hoping this is just pre-match jitters, I’ve got no specific reason to doubt. I think it’s a hangover from the GP days, where us beating a team unexpectedly, would immediately be followed by losing to a team doing really badly.
I felt like that last week…..we’re all struggling a bit to reconcile how good we are, and most of us are still miles away from being confident enough to say ‘wheel whin eesily’. Going to take a while, and there will be lots of hiccups on the way. Exciting though :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here