[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Van Hecke gets the chance…

Affy

Silent Assassin
Aug 16, 2019
Sussex by the Sea
Wonder why Veltman has fallen out of favour. He’s been so solid. Hope VH can step in. I’m a bit worried about this one. Leicester die a result soon. Hopefully it’s not today.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Wonder why Veltman has fallen out of favour. He’s been so solid. Hope VH can step in. I’m a bit worried about this one. Leicester die a result soon. Hopefully it’s not today.
I wondered if he was carrying a slight niggle - RDZ just trying to under-play him and hope the extra rest allows it to go away?

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Maddison will come off the bench and kick Caicedo, injure himself, then have a few more weeks off.
We win 3-0.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I think the days of Brighton seriously underperforming their xG is over. In addition, on Leicester’s current form and with Evans and Maddison out, I can’t see our current RDZ side being outplayed or even much rattled. Another 4 or even a 5 goal difference win is feasible but would settle for a win as ever.
Can't stand the diving weasely little ****, but Madison can be a real game changer. They've been lost without him. He's on the bench.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here