Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Gutted. We played well after the first 15 minutes, but Murray and Knocky really should have done better with their chances and cost us at least a point. On to the home game agasinst Huddersfield - we must show up for 90 minutes and win.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What a utterly wretched appearance by Locardia.

Murray cost us that game. We played well for large portions of the game and his two missed gilt edged chances were the difference.

I take heart from the fact that the team did fight and we do not look a team going down imo

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think we deserved a point. 3 shots on target apiece but Muzza blazed two close range efforts off target, 8 corners to their 4. Bottom line - another defeat and Gross with a knock.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
We moan a lot about our lack of pace and creativity in midfield and upfront. Well I do.

But concede 2 goals away from home and its 90 per cent certain you'll get nothing out of the game. We have lost our ability to keep a clean sheet. Put that right and we might have half a chance.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Yet another away match we have played better than last season but come away with nothing again. Surely our luck will change soon.

It wasn't really down to luck.
Vardy took his chance superbly.
Muzza missed at least 2 much easier ones.
Sorry Muzza, but you cost us a point tonight.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Definitely deserved something out of tonight's game.

But as ever it's not what we'll do away to midtable sides, it's the home form against those around us.

Time to lick our wounds and move on quickly without too much gloom and negativity.

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Murray was shit tonight but without his goals we would be down already. We have needed decent strikers for several years and end up with ****ing locadia. We need about 10 chances to score one others teams seem to score one in two against us.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
And Mr Hughton will rabbit on about how we were the better side and should have won.

“I feel we should have got something from the game”, but will barely touch on the defending laughed at by commentators.

Our hope now is that Cardiff are even more shite than us.

Could be an incredibly low points total to stay up. 5 teams have stunk this PL out. Each only between 3 and 7 wins in 7 months of football. None could complain about a relegation.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Far far too many times we look like we 're in a game but we are so ****ing poor at actually doing anything. We are the ****ing bridesmaid in every game. I firmly blame Hughton for that, if the players aren't good enough ****ing change them. We done **** all in the transfer window, we needed a change we didn't get it. We are NOT good enough. Forget Murray missing we always ****ing miss why? We're NOT good enough.

Really fed up with it

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Gutted. We played well after the first 15 minutes, but Murray and Knocky really should have done better with their chances and cost us at least a point.On to the home game agasinst Huddersfield - we must show up for 90 minutes and win.
Don't think AK could have done much more, struck it well, very good save. Murray, on the other hand... as someone else said though, if Andone hadn't picked up that ridiculous red at least we would have had him as back up.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Definitely deserved something out of tonight's game.

But as ever it's not what we'll do away to midtable sides, it's the home form against those around us.

Time to lick our wounds and move on quickly without too much gloom and negativity.

I take hope from that performance, now we need some luck and more clinical finishing when we open teams up

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
What a utterly wretched appearance by Locardia.

It was clear from the beginning he didn’t have the touch for this league. I can’t remember if it was Barnet or Coventry being his first game but I knew then, even though he scored, that he was pony!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here