[Football] Leeds....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Love the fact we as a whole seem to somehow have an NSC hatred of Leeds, a club a few hundred miles away and so far off their radar we're not even a blip on the horizon. They're a big club, keeping an impressive fanbase despite being shit for years, they create an impressive atmosphere home and away usually, have some fierce rivalries that'll be interesting to watch in the prem... Don't get the hatred personally. Been to Elland Road a few times to see us and never had one issue with their fans.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I bet the police are looking forward to their matches with Man Utd, Chelsea, West Ham etc.
They will certainly get a lot of coverage.

If the financial injection from the Qatari consortium materialises they might stand a chance, Without that it will be a massive struggle.
At the moment all they have is history, Bielsa and a decent 36 year old in midfield.

That’s not fair. They also have a really, really good, young centre back.

(For one more week)

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I don’t think any BHA fan has an antipathy towards LUFC. Personally I have enjoyed the city and the away day since the late 70s. However we all thought the likely relegation of Villa would give us a year off from deluded, Billy Big Time supporters who don’t really understand the realities of PL football. Unfortunately (with honorable exceptions) the promotion of Leeds puts an end to that hope.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
As much as you obviously hate them, they are a big club with a proud tradition.
They haven’t brought their promotion like some clubs.

Proud traditions:

48FC7B9D-ADB6-4A66-83EB-CD72F871FE9D.jpeg

Absolute scummers.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Tricky one this for me, as I lived in that particular area of the country 20 years ago when I worked for Bradford and Bingley and had friends and work colleagues who supported Leeds. Leeds the city is great fun, but many of their fans are...........well, you know.......very passionate about their club, but live in the past (a la Villa, Forest, etc) and do have a very annoying 'entitlement' persona that grates fans of other clubs and they revel in the fact they are so disliked, along with Millwall.

The whole 'back where we belong' nonsense grates also, but good luck to them I say. The Premier League is a whole new world though, in terms of where they have been the last 15 years and some of their younger fans will get a rude awakening if they think they'll steam roll the league into a
European place next season.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I bet the police are looking forward to their matches with Man Utd, Chelsea, West Ham etc.
They will certainly get a lot of coverage.

If the financial injection from the Qatari consortium materialises they might stand a chance, Without that it will be a massive struggle.
At the moment all they have is history, Bielsa and a decent 36 year old in midfield.

There won't be any away fans allowed next season, possibly for the whole season.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Covid19 permitting I’m looking forward to seeing Bielsa sitting on his bucket at the Amex

I'm looking forward to Bielsa getting arrested up a tree in Lancing with a pair of binoculars.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Fair enough. Although it's clearly innocent, if ill advised due to historical context. I'm struggling to feel any sense of outrage- and I suggest that many who claim to be are simply making capital from it.

Racist!

*** Joking! ***

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'm pleased they're promoted. I have three friends who support Leeds - all of whom are from there, or near enough (I also have a cousin who supports them but he's from Crawley, that's not fair enough)

I wonder if they'll get to see their team play at the Amex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports