Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leeds....

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Excellent.......3000 fat, purple-faced, shouting, gobbing, 50-somethings looking to start fights with women and children after we beat them at the Amex. [emoji106]

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Where are Risdale and Venables when you want them ?

Last time I saw El Tel was back in 2016 after he stormed out of our building after visiting his accountant in Soho. He was in good spirits going in and told the young lady on his arm that they were not going to Bond Street and going home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DataPoint

Mar 31, 2015
Welcome back you lovely lovely people from your northern shithouse, hope we see you for one season only.

I have friends in Moortown & Seacroft and they are lovely. Leeds is the largest conurbation in England's largest and most famous county - and absolutely deserve respect - plus Premier League football - plus Leeds was my home for six months in 1947. I love Brighton/Sussex with a passion, but hate our dignified and classy club being associated with snivelling, wretched cheap smirking. Anyway - I want Brighton to have at least 5 years in the Premier League! Don't you?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I have friends in Moortown & Seacroft and they are lovely. Leeds is the largest conurbation in England's largest and most famous county - and absolutely deserve respect - plus Premier League football - plus Leeds was my home for six months in 1947. I love Brighton/Sussex with a passion, but hate our dignified and classy club being associated with snivelling, wretched cheap smirking. Anyway - I want Brighton to have at least 5 years in the Premier League! Don't you?

I’m pleased for Leeds, I just can’t hate them all the way back to the tail end of the Revie team, but we’re in a NSC minority.

Bitching about clubs hundreds of miles away is a very football fan and a NSC thing, part of our culture. Leeds are just one of several distant clubs slagged off on NSC, dignified and classy doesn’t spring to mind. Think of it as a compliment, that Leeds eternally draw all this attention.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
The Leeds are a massive club is going to be painful isn't it. Let's hope any new investors **** it all up or they make some poor planning decisions in the pre season (Villa anyone?). They can **** off about keeping White too. Let's hope we play them at Elland Road before their wretched fans (I have watched an Albion game in the home end there before - yes the game where our loan keeper cam out for the second half in pink) give them any advantage.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
As much as you obviously hate them, they are a big club with a proud tradition.
They haven’t brought their promotion like some clubs.

BHA were promoted with the 9th biggest wagebill in the Championship.

I appreciate you are a professional weapons-grade dickhead on here but have a day off every now and then, eh.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

I’m pleased you friends, that’s nice. Leeds and Yorkshire deserving respect for what? Having a white rose maybe. No place deserves premier league football, that’s rubbish just like the crap spoken about years of hurt for Liverpool.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I'm so looking forward to seeing their Sussex Whites, Surrey Whites, Kent Whites, etc,etc,etc flags when they come to the Amex :wanker: bollox to them.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
They can think they are as big as they want to think they are.....

Stark reality is that the Premiership is altogether a different ball game....

Big Leeds will struggle and irrespective of all they think they will do, they won't!

Yo-yo club from North Nottinghamshire....

Fact!

TNBA

TTF

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I bet the police are looking forward to their matches with Man Utd, Chelsea, West Ham etc.
They will certainly get a lot of coverage.

If the financial injection from the Qatari consortium materialises they might stand a chance, Without that it will be a massive struggle.
At the moment all they have is history, Bielsa and a decent 36 year old in midfield.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
They can think they are as big as they want to think they are.....

Stark reality is that the Premiership is altogether a different ball game....

Big Leeds will struggle and irrespective of all they think they will do, they won't!

Yo-yo club from North Nottinghamshire....

Fact!

TNBA

TTF
Things have moved on since they last tried to bankrupt themselves to win anything.

Their infrastructure is not great, their ground is an awful antiquated dump. They may have a good season next year who knows but they need huge investment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here