Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I hate predicting cos I always get it hopelessly wrong, but I have such a feeling of a good win today that I am going to share it, and if we don't get the three points bump this message! I'll shoulder the blame.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I think this game is taylor made for us today. They score a lot of goals and also let a lot in. They will take the game to us and with our solid back line this will leave them open for the counter....1-2 sounds good to me. Not normally over confident, just think this game will suit us down to the ground.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
20120211Leeds.jpg

Brighton per game
Goals 1.10
Shots 7.76
On Goal 3.28
Fouls 10.66
Yellow Cards 2.31
Red Cards 0.21

Leeds per game
Goals 1.62
Shots 9.90
On Goal 5.28
Fouls 10.76
Yellow cards 1.48
Red Cards 0.14

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
its bloody freezing here in lagney Eastbourne the cats are all under duvets apart from Lu-Lu who is laying in the sun outside (brave or nutty)
think this game is going to be tight but take us the Albion to win eventually 3-1 and I also fancy the "Dagger" to get one or two to anounce his comeback would like CMS to get one too as it might kick off a scoring spree for him

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
its bloody freezing here in lagney Eastbourne the cats are all under duvets apart from Lu-Lu who is laying in the sun outside (brave or nutty)
think this game is going to be tight but take us the Albion to win eventually 3-1 and I also fancy the "Dagger" to get one or two to anounce his comeback would like CMS to get one too as it might kick off a scoring spree for him

just make sure you keep Meggy handy "just in case" :lol:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'm feeling strangely optimistic today. Seagulls Player is ON.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Just got back from picking mini up from a party - looking forward to chilling on the sofa listening to the match - come on you seagulls x

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Unconfirmed reports from JC that Vokes will start in place of CMS

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
BHAFC v Leeds: (4-4-2) Brezovan, Jara-Reyes, El-Abd, Greer, Mattock; Buckley, Bridcutt, Navarro, LuaLua; Barnes, Vokes.
lets hope that CMS and the Dagger are on the bench otherwise my scorers prediction has gone out of the window ...................update they are both on the bench

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here