Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

ALBION28

Jul 26, 2011
DONCASTER
Just got home. Travelled with some Leeds supporting friends back to Doncaster. They really struggled to understand the superiority of the Albion in that game. The ref was to blame, we should have had a penalty,etc In truth we (BHA) controlled the game. Our tactics are set and work. The key they failed to notice, along with the Leeds players, was Vicente. Creative genius. Loving it!!

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Funnily enough when I heard the Soccer Saturday report after about 20 minutes where nothing much was happening I thought we were in for a good afternoon.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Vicente was class when he came on, dangerous dipping delivery from the corner to get CMS back in the goals, his first touch vastly superior to anyone else on display. Seemed to be doing his bit with defensive duties and got back up after being clattered a couple of times. Great performance.
For those who love to bash the early leavers you'll be pleased to know some of ours still left on 90 minutes - mugs! I scarpered 30 secs after final whistle and I'm now in brighton having a brief sit down before beer o clock.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I did the League predictor two weeks ago and had the Albion getting within 2 points of the play-offs, but I had the last two games down as draws. So if we beat Millwall, we are in with a chance.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Anyone seen an away figure? I would say under 1000 but next week game probs put a fair few off! Still quality day in Leeds and made a decent racket at times regardless of the ridiculous stewarding!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
anyone seen an away figure? I would say under 1000 but next week game probs put a fair few off! Still quality day in leeds and made a decent racket at times regardless of the ridiculous stewarding!

reported as 947 :O

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Simply a fantastic result. Well done. certainly "brightened" up my day!

Listening to the radio it is hard to work out how the game was going on.

On reflection: it seems that Leeds have got a lot of stars but no collective team. It will take a very good Manager to rescue them.

PS: why were we playing in green and what was Navs doing shooting from that distance?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here