Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Sep 1, 2010
Oh come on, be fair, they are European Champions.

What of, Ignorance!

This looks rather good doesn't it

form.png

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The thing with supporting this bastard team Brighton is we never do 'inbetweeny's'. We are either fighting for survival out of a division or fighting for promotion. We never seem to do the comfortable mid table thing. So, again, today was massive, and we pulled it off... I would just like to have a 60 beat per minute heart on Brighton match day!

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Fantastic win today. Hopefully the lads will carry the momentum into Tuesday, dispense with Millwall and onward to Anfield. This season is beyond my wildest dreams already.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Yeah Big time. Still..........After the Reading game, did you really think this would be our form Post New Year. Absolutely chuffed with todays result

Did you go to Coventry NYE? We were dire, worse than dire, we were League 2... haven't lost since, go figure.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I strongly believe we will be play off material now, which will be brilliant but it bothers me on two fronts... first is, we lose in the play offs and become terribly dejected, two is we aren't prepared for Prem footy... but I'll still take it if we get it.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yeah Big time. Still..........After the Reading game, did you really think this would be our form Post New Year. Absolutely chuffed with todays result

Our form is mirroring last season, where we struggled in November/December and then took off like a rocket from January.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here