Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds United vs Brighton and Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
How stupid! Shows that it does not take much to confuse kids coaches.

it was a pretty progressive club we even had a girl playing in one of the other teams until she scored a cracking goal and the other manager complained and the FA threw her out
the classic was when the club chairman had to go and defend the club for signing her his retort after they had excepted her signing on form was how many lads do you know called Debbie

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
it was a pretty progressive club we even had a girl playing in one of the other teams until she scored a cracking goal and the other manager complained and the FA threw her out
the classic was when the club chairman had to go and defend the club for signing her his retort after they had excepted her signing on form was how many lads do you know called Debbie

:lolol:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
come on lads get stuck in
SEAGULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLS

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Bacon sandwich and coffee ready, cat ready, no player though as just like last couple weeks of last season however many times it sends me my old password and username it just won't let me in

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Kemy Agustein is number 10. David Lopez is 21.

Who is going to be our number 4 ?

Last edited:

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
Thanks for the updates NSC, its a bit painful refreshing this page with no commentary (abroad and cant be bothered with player) but all info welcome cheers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here