Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds United vs Brighton and Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
People can argue and insult all they like, but I'll make one final suggestion. Take a look at the starting line-ups of QPR, Reading, Forest, Watford and Wigan today. Then tell me whether Crofts, Bruno, Greer, Calderon and Barnes would even get on their BENCH. They wouldn't, yet they all START for us. You can bleat about parachute payments all you like, but if we want to get promotion this is what we're up against, and sadly we're a long way off their pace.

Take a look at Palaces starting line up last year, did you really think they'd end up where they are now? It's football, anything can happen!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Leeds cheated to secure the 3 points , nothing has changed about their side.

brixtonA23

Aug 5, 2011
Are you a virgin, or do you **** of with a mute glove puppet, whilst being watched by a friendly Wookie.

Why NSC works is that it always make you smile. Said with honesty after a bad start today.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just in case Oscar's quote from yesterday hasn't made it onto this thread:-

"the players will find out tomorrow what they did wrong today".

Absolutely no pi$$ing around there.

Love it.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Leeds cheated to secure the 3 points , nothing has changed about their side.

The extended highlights on Seagulls Player showed the Murphy blatant handball for the winning goal. I called it correctly before the other thousand and a bit Albion fans saw it on the big screen in the corner.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here