Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds United vs Brighton and Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

I'd take a draw - we didnt look to be gelling that well in the two Amex friendlies, hence getting David back on the first easyjet we could book. The players still look to be getting to know what Oscar wants, which is fair enough at this early stage

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Some of the rules include:

Must not have any asterisks
Must have one asterisk
Must have two asterisks
Must have three asterisks
Must have four asterisks
Must not use the ampersand
Must use the ampersand
Must be started as early as possible
Must not be started until an hour or so before kick off
Updates for other games must be given
Complaints about updates for other games being given must be made
If the goal scorer in another game shares the name of one of our players, it must be mentioned as a tease, e.g. Barnes scores!... Gary Barnes has scored for Annan athletic against Elgin city
When the team is announced, if you rave about it, claiming the points are in the bag you are almost certainly costing us the win
People must complain about the format of the title and/or the format of the post
Someone must ask if there is a stream or somewhere online they can listen to the game for free, all they can hear on BBC radio Sussex online is the Southwick game.
Someone must post criticising people for "believing" any of is stupid superstitious stuff makes any difference (bonus points if they then joke about their own superstitious routine)

Oh Dear, I think I have developed a vey bad headache. So glad I got plenty of drugs for it and this season!!! Looks like I'm gonna need it!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Too early...defeat is now a distinct probability :facepalm:

Coxovi

NSC Patron
Nov 5, 2011
Suisse

Must have one asterisk
Must have two asterisks
Must have four asterisks
Must use the ampersand
If the goal scorer in another game shares the name of one of our players, it must be mentioned as a tease, e.g. Barnes scores!... Gary Barnes has scored for Annan athletic against Elgin city
When the team is announced, if you rave about it, claiming the points are in the bag you are almost certainly costing us the win
People must complain about the format of the title and/or the format of the post
Someone must ask if there is a stream or somewhere online they can listen to the game for free, all they can hear on BBC radio Sussex online is the Southwick game.
Someone must post criticising people for "believing" any of is stupid superstitious stuff makes any difference (bonus points if they then joke about their own superstitious routine)

This is so spot on...

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Referee is James Adcock, who has refereed one match apiece for each side, our 1-0 win over Peterborough and Leeds 3-0 loss to Ipswich. The ref was in charge of last seasons L2 play-off final and mainly featured in L1 and L2 games so looks like he has been promoted this season. Hopefully he doesn't get pressured too much by the home crowd.

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)

Must have one asterisk
Must have two asterisks
Must have four asterisks
Must use the ampersand

And then does someone get to say "Mornington Crescent", or or am I getting confused again?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Why is there 2 match threads?

Because one is the unofficial official match thread, and the other is the official unofficial match thread.

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus

Must have one asterisk
Must have two asterisks
Must have four asterisks
Must use the ampersand

That's the first few rules pretty well covered, but I think you left about 30-odd pages out...

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Ulloa.gif

:albion2: :albion2: :albion2:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here