Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leeds United - away

JoeKidd

Mar 15, 2015
At least two weeks ago. Check your spam email - you might have been selected to collect (happened to me recently and missed the email initially)
Mine came today, but only after contacting the club yesterday to tell them it hasn't come yet some weeks after ordering it. When I asked why he said it seems we forgot to send it. Maybe contacting the club will help as they may have forgot like they did mine.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Well, not going now. Wanted to take my daughter but she had no purchse history. She used to come with me to the Amex when small but didnt need a Fan Number then (I was a season ticket holder). Bought a ticket and went to Stoke last night with me. Was told at the time that the ticket needed to be used before she would have "Purchase History". Tried to buy her a ticket for Leeds this morning but now told that Purchase History only applies to the Amex. Cant say Im too happy over that.
Maybe phone them up and ask nicely. Similar thing happened to me years back and we all had to buy a random league cup home fixture, which we had no intention of going to, just to get the purchase history. We’ve gone to 4-5 away games, every season, for the best part of 30 years in the NW, but hardly ever in Sussex these days as it’s a ten hour ground trip. Tis a silly rule.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Been a good few seasons since I've been up there. Is there still parking available on that industrial estate on Elland Way?

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
I think its badly written and is their 'Wednesday Weather update' with details about the upcoming Thurs/Fri snowfall

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I think its badly written and is their 'Wednesday Weather update' with details about the upcoming Thurs/Fri snowfall
Met Office forecast has no such statements of impending snowmageddon - I think your ‘increasingly likely to be postponed’ is as badly written as the headline :laugh:

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Met Office forecast has no such statements of impending snowmageddon - I think your ‘increasingly likely to be postponed’ is as badly written as the headline :laugh:

But the site youve linked to shows 80/90% chance of snow for all hours on Thursday evening all the way through to Friday morning AND they've also given the region a yellow snow warning AND the temperatures then remain around the freezing level thereafter so the snow that has already fallen won't just immediately disappear.

So I don't think my headline is that inaccurate :unsure:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
But the site youve linked to shows 80/90% chance of snow for all hours on Thursday evening all the way through to Friday morning AND they've also given the region a yellow snow warning AND the temperatures then remain around the freezing level thereafter so the snow that has already fallen won't just immediately disappear.

So I don't think my headline is that inaccurate :unsure:
Stopping by Friday morning with dry skies and rising temperatures thereafter

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Why would it be postponed? Under soil heating is a must in the EPL. I’m sure the pitch will be ok

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Why would it be postponed? Under soil heating is a must in the EPL. I’m sure the pitch will be ok
The issue in the past is that the steps and "terracing" itself becomes icey and therefore dangerous. Not that we would have worried 'bout shit like that back in the Goldstone days but it's just modern football innit!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The issue in the past is that the steps and "terracing" itself becomes icey and therefore dangerous. Not that we would have worried 'bout shit like that back in the Goldstone days but it's just modern football innit!
Grit them then.

The EPL expect clubs to do their utmost to get games played due to TV coverage.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
If the last of the snow falls on Friday morning, it would be very poor from Leeds not to get the game on.

Hoping it doesn't screw up the trains on Saturday morning. At least it's LNER not Avanti...

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
The pitch isn't usually the issue, its the condition of surrounding roads and pathways for spectators to get there safely

anyway - fingers crossed everyone so we can get our 3 points and push dirty Leeds closer to relegation

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here