Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leeds United - away

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
For anyone still umming and ahhing about whether to go, there are 5 banging seats all together in the back row of the lower tier available - having been a few times these are some of the best seats in the away end imo and 5 in a row if you need them

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Now 44 available. Its more up and down than a hookers knickers.

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
Well, not going now. Wanted to take my daughter but she had no purchse history. She used to come with me to the Amex when small but didnt need a Fan Number then (I was a season ticket holder). Bought a ticket and went to Stoke last night with me. Was told at the time that the ticket needed to be used before she would have "Purchase History". Tried to buy her a ticket for Leeds this morning but now told that Purchase History only applies to the Amex. Cant say Im too happy over that.

Curryisgreat

Dec 9, 2010
Well, not going now. Wanted to take my daughter but she had no purchse history. She used to come with me to the Amex when small but didnt need a Fan Number then (I was a season ticket holder). Bought a ticket and went to Stoke last night with me. Was told at the time that the ticket needed to be used before she would have "Purchase History". Tried to buy her a ticket for Leeds this morning but now told that Purchase History only applies to the Amex. Cant say Im too happy over that.
Try ringing again. I can’t book tickets online for my kids as they’ve only ever done away games. The last two times I’ve rung and spoken to a member of ticket office staff they’ve looked at my account, seen there’s an ‘away purchase history’ and I’ve been able to book tickets over the phone. Done this for this very game so I’d thought you should be able to as well….

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Has anyone received their tickets yet?
Depending on when you ordered, I’d check your email inbox to see if you’ve been lucky enough to be chosen as one of the recipients of an ID check at Elland Road

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here