Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leeds United - away

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
It's not so much the pitch conditions that will call off the game, more the safety of the fans attending the match. Deep snow outside or slippery terracing and it's off.
ST leave at 7:15am so I wonder how far we'll get before a Yes or No is called? 3pm KO would mean about 12:00 inspection so I'd have thought somewhere around Sheffield.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
It's not so much the pitch conditions that will call off the game, more the safety of the fans attending the match. Deep snow outside or slippery terracing and it's off.
ST leave at 7:15am so I wonder how far we'll get before a Yes or No is called? 3pm KO would mean about 12:00 inspection so I'd have thought somewhere around Sheffield.
I reckon it'll be ok to be honest. It's barely laying on the pavements here and we're 100m higher up than Elland Rd. And it's 2 days away.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Better not get postponed, travel and non refundable hotel booked, also the fixture congestion back end of the season is bad enough already.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Quite a bit of the white stuff up North, anyone locally with an update ?

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
According to BBC weather it wont get above 1 degree on Saturday. Im more worried about trains- getting the 9,30 from London which arrives in Leeds at 11.45.
What route is that, via Nottingham?

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
According to BBC weather it wont get above 1 degree on Saturday. Im more worried about trains- getting the 9,30 from London which arrives in Leeds at 11.45.
Everything is running fine up to Leeds this morning even with the white stuff. Odd cancellations here and there for shortage of Traincrew, but otherwise no issues.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here