[Football] Leeds sack Javi Gracia - Allardyce appointed for last 4 matches

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Well..... Lee Bowyer and ....... wait for it..........

Coming Wanker!

You could not make it up. Not from a reliable source, but fingers crossed!
:rolleyes:

You on the right board ?

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
Having watched that video clip - the quicker those players get relegated and a big pay cut the better and the bloke that stood in the front of the kid should get his comeuppance as well.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Please NO! I’ve had 30+ years of Saints fans boasting how they’re the top club on the south coast and having it rammed down my throat at every opportunity. Let them wallow in eternal misery with lashings of humble pie while they look up to the lofty heights of our position in the Premier League. :drink:
I do get it particularly the circumstances, but the irritating Leicester “Jamie Vardy he’s won more than you” and “champions of England” I find irksome…… We are the best team on the South coast though 😂😂👍

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Well..... Lee Bowyer and ....... wait for it..........

Coming Wanker!

You could not make it up. Not from a reliable source, but fingers crossed!
Lee Bowyer is pants...... but it gets even better...... some Leeds sources are reporting they're plumbing even greater depths of desperation.

Please let this happen.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Don't get me wrong, I don't want him to croak, but I hope the next time Pardew makes the news is to announce his passing.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Don't get me wrong, I don't want him to croak, but I hope the next time Pardew makes the news is to announce his passing.
It would be hilarious though for the Champions of Europe™ to go from their Messiah (Bielsa), the best manager ever to live, who made Ben White what he is….

to Alan f***ing Pardew(!) - in the blink of an eye

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
It would be hilarious though for the Champions of Europe™ to go from their Messiah (Bielsa), the best manager ever to live, who made Ben White what he is….

to Alan f***ing Pardew(!) - in the blink of an eye
I agree with the concept, but that creep is over the line. He's off limits and should never been seen in public again.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I agree with the concept, but that creep is over the line. He's off limits and should never been seen in public again.
He can be seen one final time as the guy to relegate the team I loathe, then he can **** off forever.

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
At least Leeds are still in the Premier League and with their own ground, , not fighting for their very existance and somewhere to play, at the a**e end of the old 4th Division.
I know our history thanks. I was there with the rest of our fans at the time. And I still don’t get what wanting leeds to get relegated has to do with our struggles of the 90s

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Crystal Palace Dancing GIF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports