Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Mack is not funny

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
As soon as comedians brake away from their stand up they go down hill fast, Michael MacIntyre for example, his new show was/is so cringe!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I saw Billy Connelly at the Carnegie Hall in Dunfermline in 1977, he was the funniest act I have ever seen, I wouldn't walk over the road to see him now, past glories and all that, quite sad really

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I saw Billy Connelly at the Carnegie Hall in Dunfermline in 1977, he was the funniest act I have ever seen, I wouldn't walk over the road to see him now, past glories and all that, quite sad really

Yeah that's what I mean, they have a shelf life, which is why BBC got shot of Brucie

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I've changed my mind a bit..

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Liked him in Would I Lie to you so went to see him at the Brighton Centre. It was poor. A complete shadow of a comedian compared to a great like Ricky Gervais.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I think him and David Mitchell are hilarious on 'Would I Lie To You'.

One of the very few comedy shows that actually make you laugh!
Agreed re Would l Lie For Tou, but l'm not sure l watch it for Lee Mack, David Mitchell is a very clever and very funny comedian and Rob Brydon plays his part well too.

I enjoyed the early series of Not Going Out, but that had the likes of Tim Vine, Miranda Hart, Bobby Ball and Katy Wix co-starring in it, and now they have left the series has gone downhill in my opinion.

I was also put off by Lee Mack when he stood in for the great Bob Mortimer in an episode of his fishing series with Paul Whitehouse, and tried to take over the programme, it quite obviously didn't work and he was decidedly unfunny.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I was also put off by Lee Mack when he stood in for the great Bob Mortimer in an episode of his fishing series with Paul Whitehouse, and tried to take over the programme, it quite obviously didn't work and he was decidedly unfunny.
That was a disaster and was so unfunny it was hard to watch, even for just 30 minutes.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Agreed re Would l Lie For Tou, but l'm not sure l watch it for Lee Mack, David Mitchell is a very clever and very funny comedian and Rob Brydon plays his part well too.

I enjoyed the early series of Not Going Out, but that had the likes of Tim Vine, Miranda Hart, Bobby Ball and Katy Wix co-starring in it, and now they have left the series has gone downhill in my opinion.

Ive not watched the other programs but on 'WITY' I find him pretty quick witted and funny and he bounces off David Mitchel, Rob Brydon and the other guests pretty well.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Went to see Gary Delaney in Portsmouth last week and I see he is in Brighton this week.
Not for everyone if your easily offended.
But I thought he was brilliant 🤣

He's good, but I find his wife funnier :wink:

Back on Lee Mack, never liked the sitcom, but WILTY with David Mitchell, Rob Brydon and Bob Mortimer is always absolutely superb :thumbsup:

Nigella's Cream Pie

Fingerlickin good
Apr 2, 2009
Up your alley
Watched Not Going Out the other night for the first time, on GOLD channel, series 3, one with noisy little guy in upstairs flat.
First shown in 2009, where have I been?!
No other decent sitcoms, so will have to keep watching.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here