Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Mack is not funny

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Ricky can be funny but it seems all his comedy, indeed even his off stage character, is based around David Brent or a variation of him.

I admit I haven't seen enough of Derek to know if this has changed but it does irritate me somewhat.

Got to admit Derek doesn't do it for me, he should of retired after extras

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Russell Howard - I really don't see the funny side at all. Can live with Lee Mack. Really looking forward to the 2nd series of Plebs - for an updated "Up Pompeii" with a lot of toilet humour (neither of which I find funny) it did make me laugh.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I don't think Lee Mack is great as an outright comedian but he does do sarcasm really well.

The Tassie Seagull

Dave Clarkson's Left Sock
Oh well, we have Bill Bailey bringing his new show Limboland to Tassie in November. Booked tickets today. third time he has made it down here for a tour and haven't missed one yet. Although that's probably got more to do with the fact that nobody else ever bothers.

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
Rhod Gilbert - Is the funniest for me, Lee mack is ok and micky Flannigan has me in stitches
Not a fan of John Bishop or Lee Evens

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
One for the more mature poster on NSC - worst ever stand-up comedian

Tom O'Conner

or

Ted Rogers

???

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
God I hate Micky Flannigan. I thought we were starting to agree on something before you said this.

You don't have a very good sense of humour then[emoji14]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here