Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Mack is not funny

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I pointed that out to my girlfriend early on in our relationship. Putty in my hand.

They just don't know it though do they,shh we won't tell them...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Exactly. They don't know, but they wonder. Even if we told them they still wouldn't be sure. That's the secret.

The most funny part is,when i laugh at something on here,the missus says,what am i laughing at,she is sat right next to me,now,and i am able to type because i am quiet,the secret indeed. :lolol:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I don't find Lee Mack at all funny. I do think Richard Herring is pretty much the funniest thing going however (and much better than Stuart Lee :thumbsup:).

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I love Led Zeppelin but I wouldn't want to listen to them all of the time. And this is the problem with Lee Mack.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
I was given a ticket to see him in Worthing a few months back. I really wasn't expecting much but I was in hysterics the whole evening. Very witty and very smart.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Lee Mack doesn't really do it for me.
My all time turn off is Lee Evans. How this man built a career pretending to be Norman Wisdom and pulling stupid faces baffles me. The single, most overrated and talentless ' comic ' in the history of the World.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Lee Mack doesn't really do it for me.
My all time turn off is Lee Evans. How this man built a career pretending to be Norman Wisdom and pulling stupid faces baffles me. The single, most overrated and talentless ' comic ' in the history of the World.

After the very unfunny Gervais, I'd agree.

Bazzza67

Feb 6, 2011
Brighton, UK
I am also going to see Lee Mack at the Brighton Centre..am looking forward to it. Just hope I wont be disappointed as when I recently went to see Frank Skinners return to stand-up, he was apalling and so unfunny.
I don't really get the Ricky Gervais hero worship. The office was a great creation, but everything else he has done just hasn't appealed to me...

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here