Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leandro Trossard **Sold To Arsenal 20/01/2023**

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
30m would be a good price for a player who probably isn’t in our best XI at this time and has 18 months left on his contact.

Fantastic player at times, lest we forget that, but would be a good deal for the club, providing a replacement has been identified.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
He gets an awful lot wrong, his “misses” are buried and the “hits” emphasised. It’s absolute bullshit 101. Try watching a psychic doing a cold read, it’s the same principle. Common sense (X player is available, X club have money), a few insider tips here and there and a lot of bravado.

I saw a post on social media with his prediction/rumour rate and he’s right around 32% of the time even with his alleged “contacts”
This is simply not true, if you look back on his tweets, they are all still there, so the misses arent buried. The 'Lets go - Cucurella to Man City' tweet is still there even though he ended up at Chelsea. As I said before he is just reporting the action as he hears it and is MOST of the time very accurate. Obviously, you can end up with egg on your face if club/agent/player changes their mind and goes in a different direction after youve posted it. I've been following him for over 3 years and in that time MOST of his predictions are accurate. I'd rather he posts info as he hears it, than wait until everything is officially signed and all the fine details are known, as thats just what everyone else will be reporting at that stage.

Anyway each to their own, in my book he's obviously well connected and reports what he knows and I'm keen to hear it .

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
30m would be a good price for a player who probably isn’t in our best XI at this time and has 18 months left on his contact.

Fantastic player at times, lest we forget that, but would be a good deal for the club, providing a replacement has been identified.
More game time for Sarmiento I reckon - good news.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Presumably, we owe Mad Todd one for poaching their number one target, leaving Arsenal needing to pay what we ask for them to get a replacement in this window. He's done well for us and, if they meet our valuation would presumably go with the club's best wishes. I don't have to be professional, so I can say that "I would love it" if he becomes Arsenal's Faustino Asprilla.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
If this goes through I'm very happy for him - He's been a great player for us and deserves the opportunity.
The nonsense over the last week shouldn't overshadow that.

Also would be another example of us being a springboard to top clubs.
Won't do us any harm at all.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
If this goes through I'm very happy for him - He's been a great player for us and deserves the opportunity.
The nonsense over the last week shouldn't overshadow that.

Also would be another example of us being a springboard to top clubs.
Won't do us any harm at all.
It looks done.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011

As with Biss, we've all known he's going for a long time.
Suspect it will be £25m + add-ons , which lets face, look like they are going to be triggered.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here