Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leandro Trossard **Sold To Arsenal 20/01/2023**

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Am I one of the only ones to hope and pray he’s still an albion player when this window shuts?
No you are not alone. IF he stays THEN he will have sorted himself out and the RDZ relationship will have been mended

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
With a fit and focused Trossard we have a stronger squad, but if his bridges have been burnt and he doesn’t want to contribute to the team directive he may as well foxtrot oscar. And we can only hope to bank as much as we can from his sale
IF he goes we should be spending not banking the cash

Jan 9, 2022
claude-aftv.gif

Cheerio Leo, won't really miss you.

Enjoy the few mins you get each game and the cup games you may start next season

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Whether you like him or not he calls about 90% of transfers accurately and as we all know (Pritchard for example) things can and do change at the last minute

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I said all along Arsenal makes sense with them not getting Mudryk , gives them an extra player to push for the title. Ben White can vouch for him

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Let's see how many minutes he gets at a team like Arsenal. I doubt he gets many but I hope we get a decent fee for him (£15m - £20m)

Could be the easiest way to a Premier League winners medal ever

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Whether you like him or not he calls about 90% of transfers accurately and as we all know (Pritchard for example) things can and do change at the last minute
He's smart how he goes about it - sucks up to agents, they work together - his publicity helps move deals along, they feed him info. All the snakes are in the pit together.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Let's see how many minutes he gets at a team like Arsenal. I doubt he gets many but I hope we get a decent fee for him (£15m - £20m)

Could be the easiest way to a Premier League winners medal ever
15 to 20 really, he has 18 months effectively on his contract

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
So 'Arsenal have opened talks' but 'personal terms already agreed' and 'talks will continue'?

Maybe I'm being naive, but... WTF?
It happens, same as when we fly scouts etc to South America all the time, we generally butter up the agents, discuss idea on contractual terms and all that goes with it before making a formal bid

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He might like Goonerland but he will receive a very frosty reception on his return to the Amex

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here