league one complete for next season

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

wizo7

Man Met Massive
Dec 17, 2008
Bolney
3,000 to Peterborough?? really...think i shall have to renew the blue membership again!
Never been before, but i have it on good authority from Doncaster Seagull that its the best away in league football!!

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Rochdale is awful. Dump of a town, dump of a ground and a shite set of fans.
Bournemouth is always good. Decent stadium, could be more things going on in and around the area but still.
Notts County is an odd one. The away end is MASSIVE. Thats all i can remember really. Oh and you can see the top of Forests ground in there, which is pretty mad.

Are you having a giggle? Seriously?

I'm surprised they even HAVE fans, given 38 years or what ever it is in the lowest step in the football league.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
went up to Nottingham last summer because the mrs had to go to some Conference thing.I was at a loose end so i went for a wander around the 2 grounds.Forest was all shut up and i had no chance of seeing inside the ground.went to county and it was open and they invited me in for a look around.went on the pitch and all!.County is a very nice ground.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Not been to Notts County since our promotion under Lloyd. 2-1 I think it was - seem to recall the great Garry Nelson got the winner. Would be good to go back.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Been to Notts County twice. Both games under Mullery. Lost both games by the odd goal. (Just like my record at Walsall - both grounds)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports