Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

league one complete for next season

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
That is true, I went to the County Ground back in January as an away supporter, we were in what is probably the left hand side of the stand in the picture...which I think was the Jimmy Sirrell Stand.

Not the biggest ground in the World, but a pleasant enough place to watch a game of football, even half full the atmosphere was OK...with them having been promoted and the Albion having a larger than average away following I imagine the place will be pretty well full when we play them, definitely an away game worth going to.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Can't wait for Daggers away :clap:

Dagenham Bowls. Dagenham Bowls.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Where will the threat from our promotion charge come from? Notts County now skint and manager and keeper gone so can't see them being a threat. Others not so sure

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Daggers away is a must. Need to go next season, as we probably won't play them again (and no I don't think we will go down)

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Saturday's permitting, will hopefully make it to:

Bristol Rovers
Carlisle
Exeter
Hartlepool
Huddersfield
MK Dons
Notts County
Oldham
Peterborough
Plymouth
Rochdale
Sheff Weds
Tranmere
Walsall

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
Nottingham & Sheffield are always good for a weekend.

Looking forward to Dagenham.

Plymouth, Bournemouth & Peterborough are all crap, but we always have a decent at these.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Nottingham & Sheffield are always good for a weekend.

Looking forward to Dagenham.

Plymouth, Bournemouth & Peterborough are all crap, but we always have a decent at these.

Peterborough? That's one of the best aways in the whole football league

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
We will sell out at D&R and B'mouth.
Take a load too Wednesday Notts and P'boro
Take a decent number to Rochdale and Plymouth

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Obviously fixtures havent been announced yet so im not taking into account week day games/promotion or relegation 6 pointers etc but i would imagine we could take 1,000+ to near 10 of those games (Saints,Bournmouth,Mk Dons,Notts county,Brentford,Orient,Daganham,Charlton and poss Swindon,Exeter,Sheff Wed,Colchester,Peterborough??)

Its going be a good season.....

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Obviously fixtures havent been announced yet so im not taking into account week day games/promotion or relegation 6 pointers etc but i would imagine we could take 1,000+ to near 10 of those games (Saints,Bournmouth,Mk Dons,Notts county,Brentford,Orient,Daganham,Charlton and poss Swindon,Exeter,Sheff Wed,Colchester,Peterborough??)

Its going be a good season.....

Possibly Peterborough?! We always take 3,000 there and it will be the last chance you will EVER have to stand on a large covered terrace in the away end at an Albion game. It should sell out.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Possibly Peterborough?! We always take 3,000 there and it will be the last chance you will EVER have to stand on a large covered terrace in the away end at an Albion game. It should sell out.

why is this the last chance?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

Not if it's a midweek game like last time.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton

really? last time i went was 2-2 and think we took about 1600! i dont think EVERYONE thinks i must go as i can stand,we didnt take 3,000 anywhere last season so think you may be being as tad ambitious with that one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here