Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

league one complete for next season

chinners

Aug 27, 2009
Brighton
with notts country,rochdale,bournemouth and dagenham come up and peterborough,plymouth and sheffield wed coming down all places for league one are filled

should be another intresting season with a few decent trips

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
which THREE of the 7 new clubs in the league will provide the best away day? never been to any of them before, so come on, which are the best of the bunch?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Rochdale is meant to be a good trip, haven't been there myself.
Sheffield Wednesday is a good day out.
Not been to Dagenham's ground but the area is a complete toilet - hope it's midweek game.
Notts County you can go to Hooter's beforehand :drool:
Peterboro and Bournemuff are bit meh.
Plymouth is not a bad day out.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Peterborough has the best away end EVER.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Rochdale is awful. Dump of a town, dump of a ground and a shite set of fans.
Bournemouth is always good. Decent stadium, could be more things going on in and around the area but still.
Notts County is an odd one. The away end is MASSIVE. Thats all i can remember really. Oh and you can see the top of Forests ground in there, which is pretty mad.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Lots of good looking away days.

Definately look to go to Peterborough, Bournemouth and Notts County and maybe Dagenham, Plymouth and Sheffield Wednesday.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Bournemouth is rubbish, they've totally destroyed everything good about Dean Court

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Rochdale is awful. Dump of a town, dump of a ground and a shite set of fans.
Bournemouth is always good. Decent stadium, could be more things going on in and around the area but still.
Notts County is an odd one. The away end is MASSIVE. Thats all i can remember really. Oh and you can see the top of Forests ground in there, which is pretty mad.

Rochdale is okay, you're thinking of Oldham.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Bourneouth has a good away end and it's a good day out.Looking forward to Daggers as well.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Rochdale away could involve a bus journey from Manchester Picadilly for those who normally go by train depending on the completion of the tram system upgrade.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Went to Notts County a few years back , an evening ko. As wingforpresident says , the away end is pretty big , nice little ground from what i recall with a decent pub near by .

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Went to Notts County a few years back , an evening ko. As wingforpresident says , the away end is pretty big , nice little ground from what i recall with a decent pub near by .
2018705447_f1aafc45f6.jpg

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
It's not massive though is it , and you are right that is not the away end

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I stand corrected. Wonder why they've done that?

It explains why on the link WW provided.

After a campaign by Notts County fans, the Club have decided to move fans out of the Kop End at one end of the stadium and instead house them in part of the Jimmy Sirrel Stand, located on one side of the ground. The normal allocation for this area will be around 1,300, although this can be increased for cup games.

They probably think that it is beneficial for the away side to be able to shoot towards their own supporters for one half so wanted this advantage removed. Martin O'Neill did something similar at Villa Park.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here