Latest BHA tranfer rumour on Twitter

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Didn't Posh say we put in an abysmal offer first though?

Maybe we offered a cheeky shag in the alleyway round the corner to begin with. Got rejected, and she went to talk to all the other big guys. The first one she really liked, but he refused to even buy her a drink (QPR). The next, all her friends liked and urged her to go with, but the girl didn't like the sound of his parents (West Ham). The next one seemed to be good, but refused to go on a date until after he was off on holiday for 10 days. Then, she went to the bar as you describe, sees that we are infact an extremely attractive option and got swooped upon by us (in true seagull style) with charm and class. And just to convince her, we let her have a cheeky feel of our incredibly impressive manhood (The Amex) and she was won over.

:bowdown:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Wouldnt he break your little wage cap you have.

Does it not feel a bit bad, that you took a player Gus didn't want, off our hands, to free up wages for someone like CMS ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Gus wanted Murray. He even said so.

Hmm he said more good things about CMS in a short interview after we signed him than he said about Murray in a season and a half. Go figure how much he wanted him.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Yes, but offered him a wage he deemed appropriate. We COULD have offered him much more, had we really wanted to keep him

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
There is definitely something about Poyet's approach that appeals to players, and I'm sure when he was in discussion with CMS he told him the whole scope about transfer budget, who we are looking for, what we will achieve... so in all reality, anyone we get now would not surprise me.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Good luck with CMS. He was shit last time he was in the championship.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
There is definitely something about Poyet's approach that appeals to players, and I'm sure when he was in discussion with CMS he told him the whole scope about transfer budget, who we are looking for, what we will achieve... so in all reality, anyone we get now would not surprise me.

Tevez? :dunce:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

Right STUPID. A little lesson for you.

I would like an apple. I think it's worth 35p.

I go to the shop.

Me: Hello Sir. I would like to purchase this apple.
Shop Man: Hello. I will sell you this apple for 90p
Me: Hmmm I do like apples..and I have £1....but I don't think that apple is worth 90p.
Shop Man: OK, I will sell to someone else who has no concept of value.

In walks Crystal Palace Pete

Crystal palace Pete: I want an apple
Shop Man: Ill sell it to you for 90p
Crystal Palace Pete: Ill pay you £1.20!!!!
Shop Man: Deal

Meanwhile I head out and buy a much BETTER fruit for my money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports