Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Large protest tonight Brighton!

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Protest peacefully, don’t try to endanger life,damage property or attack police horses and dogs....simple really [emoji2371]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

the actual issue is, why are the government curtailing the peoples democratic right to free, peaceful, protest, thoughts?

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Patriots
regards
DF

so, just to clarify, patriots attack coppers?

and piss next to dead coppers memorials?

and what were you protesting about?

and why did the OB decide, "we need the riot squad, for these scruffy, bald, fat slobs"

and left wing protesting has been going on for 800 years and more, it's what built my nation, famously resulting in a parliamentry democracy,

why are you against that? :mad::dunce::moo::nono:???

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Protest peacefully, don’t try to endanger life,damage property or attack police horses and dogs....simple really [emoji2371]

peasant's revolt? you are aware of our nations history, aren't you?

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Do you always start your sentences with so?
If you have got this stage of your life without realising that setting fire to police vehicles with coppers still inside them is wrong then I am not sure I can help you.

No I don't always use 'so' at the start of my sentences as you should have noticed from my previous comments to you.

Do you always avoid answering the question you are asked.

If the state choses to ignore valid, peaceful protests because they don't want to make changes to remove injustices do you think the protestors should a) just say ok and put up with it the injustice b) take stronger measures to gain attention and hopefully get the desired change.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
so, just to clarify, patriots attack coppers?

and piss next to dead coppers memorials?

and what were you protesting about?

and why did the OB decide, "we need the riot squad, for these scruffy, bald, fat slobs"

and left wing protesting has been going on for 800 years and more, it's what built my nation, famously resulting in a parliamentry democracy,

why are you against that? :mad::dunce::moo::nono:???

I thought a civil war with a higher death rate per capita of the population than WW1 essentially got my nation on the path to a parliamentary democracy?

History is definitely changing, Cromwell was a lefty and his new model army were merely protesting at Naseby.........someone better tell the Irish that Drogedha was no worse than Greenham common.

Jan 30, 2008
No I don't always use 'so' at the start of my sentences as you should have noticed from my previous comments to you.

Do you always avoid answering the question you are asked.

If the state choses to ignore valid, peaceful protests because they don't want to make changes to remove injustices do you think the protestors should a) just say ok and put up with it the injustice b) take stronger measures to gain attention and hopefully get the desired change.
I get your point
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...MQAg&usg=AOvVaw2bmVar2KcPQfrprFV6pC7A&ampcf=1
Regards
DF

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
peasant's revolt? you are aware of our nations history, aren't you?

Go on then, what ultimately happened to those involved in the peasants revolt?

How did Watt Tyler get on in these peaceful halcyon days of our nation’s history when protestors from Kent and Essex made their way to London chanting “no justice no peace”.

You would certainly not have wanted to be living near John of Gaunt’s gaff eh?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

Jan 30, 2008
I remember that day well, all the democracy deniers converged on the capital...the smell of quinoa was quite overpowering.... how did it all work out for them in the end?
“ who’s going to make my chai latte in Pret.” Screamed Marmaduke, an unconscious bias facilitator from Woking...

Exercising their white privileges
Regards
DF

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Go on then, what ultimately happened to those involved in the peasants revolt?

How did Watt Tyler get on in these peaceful halcyon days of our nation’s history when protestors from Kent and Essex made their way to London chanting “no justice no peace”.

You would certainly not have wanted to be living near John of Gaunt’s gaff eh?

Tyler was betrayed by the king🙄, no suprises. Do you really think those times were peaceful 🤔

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I remember that day well, all the democracy deniers converged on the capital...the smell of quinoa was quite overpowering.... how did it all work out for them in the end?
“ who’s going to make my chai latte in Pret.” Screamed Marmaduke, an unconscious bias facilitator from Woking...

Indeed BREXIT was a very good example where the government made it into a confrontational issue of us and them, victors and losers trying to alienate a large % of their population which they are supposed to represent. What's even more strange is that you and Ppf go on about democracy without understanding what it really is , nor do you understand Parliamentary democracy (which is not the same) where you elect people to make decisions on your behalf based on their interpretation of what is best. When they don't agree with you they are called traitors.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Indeed BREXIT was a very good example where the government made it into a confrontational issue of us and them, victors and losers trying to alienate a large % of their population which they are supposed to represent. What's even more strange is that you and Ppf go on about democracy without understanding what it really is , nor do you understand Parliamentary democracy (which is not the same) where you elect people to make decisions on your behalf based on their interpretation of what is best. When they don't agree with you they are called traitors.

An instruction was given by the majority to the UK Government in June 2016, they failed to act upon it. The treacherous rat May was ousted, the rest as they say...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here