Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Large protest tonight Brighton!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Well you’re the one following a “plumb” round the message board like a little bitch spewing out your brand of snide for no other reason than to make me angry.

One last time please **** off and leave me alone [emoji106]

Following you around this message board? Liar. I largely ignore you, your cretinous posts and also ignore the PMs you send me; and you know this. I’m merely calling you out in this thread for your flounce yesterday. And if my aim was to make you angry, you truly have a short fuse. Put me on ignore if you can’t handle a polite and simple question.

PS it’s plum.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Following you around this message board? Liar. I largely ignore you, your cretinous posts and also ignore the PMs you send me; and you know this.

PS it’s plum.

It’s you who is a LIAR, ignore my PM’s ?Don’t make me laugh the last one I sent you which you REPLIED to was wishing you well on your family bereavement, back in June, what a horrible ungrateful **** you are for even trying to suggest I PM you needlessy and then tell everyone you ignore them.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Pathetic , I guess you fit the bill of the selfish left
Regards
DF
That'll be the selfish left that gave you holidays, weekends, sick pay, schools, universities, the NHS.... well pretty much everything that has ever made people's lives better.
Yes and quite a bit of that involved civil disorder and many were incarcerated and even killed to get you rights you seem content to throw away.
Are you sure you don't mean selfless? Because I'm having trouble seeing what the personal gain was.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It’s you who is a LIAR, ignore my PM’s ?Don’t make me laugh the last one I sent you which you REPLIED to was wishing you well on your family bereavement, back in June, what a horrible ungrateful **** you are for even trying to suggest I PM you needlessy and then tell everyone you ignore them.

That one yes, otherwise I think you need to check your outbox vs your inbox.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

I just have and yes I sent one in Feb this year which you ignored

3 last year all to do with bereavement which you didn’t ignore

4 in 2017 which you didn’t ignore

And 2016 , get this I reached out to see if you were ok having not posted for some time which you didn’t ignore, have I missed any Mr Largely ignore?

Ironic that the one you did ignore was me asking what you had said( probably about me) to get a post removed !

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

I just have and yes I sent one in Feb this year which you ignored

3 last year all to do with bereavement which you didn’t ignore

4 in 2017 which you didn’t ignore

And 2016 , get this I reached out to see if you were ok having not posted for some time which you didn’t ignore, have I missed any Mr Largely ignore?

Ironic that the one you did ignore was me asking what you had said( probably about me) to get a post removed !

Leave it there please chaps. Derailing the thread even further.

Harmyar

Mar 24, 2021
You and I agree on a lot when it comes to the EU but I do need to pull you up on this.

There should be NO restrictions on protest - pandemic or not - otherwise it allows any government with a decent majority to get away with anything they wish. I also find it rather ironic that you call people currently breaking the Covid laws to protest ( as should be their right ) tossers but on other threads have glorified football 'rucks' .... which just happen to be illegal as well.
There should be no restrictions on protest per se, maybe there should be restrictions on howpeople protest with regards to inconveniencing the public at large.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I don't know about you being Baker Lite but you're certainly a sandwich short of a picnic !

You don't seem to grasp that these protests are about our freedoms to protest - as with almost every protest there are agitators and hangers on - it doesn't deflect that OUR freedoms are being taken away from us and idiots like you stand by and allow it to happen.

As I have stated on many occasion, I have never had an issue with peaceful protest, what I do have issue with is setting fire to police vans with the coppers still inside,firing flare guns at police horses and the vandalism of private property,people have worked bloody hard to pay for stuff only to have jonty and lupin smash it up “ because it’s their right to.” Not for me. In your rantings at me in the past you have always insinuated I’m a bit slow,that is is your right to do so, if not wanting the police assaulted and private property destroyed makes me a bit slow then so be it[emoji2371]
I will always support the thin blue line, there are however wronguns in all professions,that’s life,deal with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
As I have stated on many occasion, I have never had an issue with peaceful protest, what I do have issue with is setting fire to police vans with the coppers still inside,firing flare guns at police horses and the vandalism of private property,people have worked bloody hard to pay for stuff only to have jonty and lupin smash it up “ because it’s their right to.” Not for me. In your rantings at me in the past you have always insinuated I’m a bit slow,that is is your right to do so, if not wanting the police assaulted and private property destroyed makes me a bit slow then so be it[emoji2371]
I will always support the thin blue line, there are however wronguns in all professions,that’s life,deal with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Indeed.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I don't know about you being Baker Lite but you're certainly a sandwich short of a picnic !

You don't seem to grasp that these protests are about our freedoms to protest - as with almost every protest there are agitators and hangers on - it doesn't deflect that OUR freedoms are being taken away from us and idiots like you stand by and allow it to happen.

Word.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
In your rantings at me in the past you have always insinuated I’m a bit slow,that is is your right to do so

Interesting you don’t make any attempt to challenge [MENTION=1365]Westdene Seagull[/MENTION]’s claim :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here