Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lambeth Bus attack ,

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Post 226: calling me a swearing tosser was nicely edited put of your post?

Double standards?

Clan members?

Am I really that much of a dick?

Yes.

I called you a swearing tosspot for repeatedly swearing at me after I'd asked you to stop on more than one occasion, do you want me to show you?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Yes.

I called you a swearing tosspot for repeatedly swearing at me after I'd asked you to stop on more than one occasion, do you want me to show you?

Why did you feel the need to edit that out from your comment?

In fact why do you feel the need to edit so many posts?

Post 230 Last edited by The Truth; Today at 16:49.
Post 226 Last edited by The Truth; Today at 16:34.
Post 221 Last edited by The Truth; Today at 16:21.
Post 214 Last edited by The Truth; Today at 16:08.
Post 202 Last edited by The Truth; Today at 14:59.
Post 200 Last edited by The Truth; Today at 14:43.
Post 118 Last edited by The Truth; Today at 14:28.
Post 185 Last edited by The Truth; Today at 14:27.
Post 183 Last edited by The Truth; Today at 14:05.
Post 174 Last edited by The Truth; Today at 13:34.

Do you not think it's a little deceptive and an abuse of the editing privilege?

It is clear you don't use it for spelling mistakes?

Last edited:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I don't judge you. You may be a thoroughly decent bloke in real life but I think you are making assumptions about how people think and from what I can see most of them seem to be wrong.

Thanks for not judging me x
but could you read from post 181 onwards. I've been falsely accused of saying stuff i haven't on more than one occasion. Fair enough if I have but i'm sure you'll see i'm on the end of this too. No ones mentioned anything to them? It seems Abuse towards me is deemed acceptable. Regardless.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Why did you feel the need to edit that out from your comment?

In fact why do you feel the need to edit so many posts?

Post 230 Last edited by The Truth; Today at 16:49.
Post 226 Last edited by The Truth; Today at 16:34.
Post 221 Last edited by The Truth; Today at 16:21.
Post 214 Last edited by The Truth; Today at 16:08.
Post 202 Last edited by The Truth; Today at 14:59.
Post 200 Last edited by The Truth; Today at 14:43.
Post 118 Last edited by The Truth; Today at 14:28.
Post 185 Last edited by The Truth; Today at 14:27.
Post 183 Last edited by The Truth; Today at 14:05.
Post 174 Last edited by The Truth; Today at 13:34.

Do you not think it's a little deceptive and an abuse of the editing privilege?

It is clear you don't use it for spelling mistakes?

I suffer from dyslexia. Sometimes I make spelling and grammar errors which I'd prefer to re-correct. Thanks for being so pedantic.
What else are you going to point out about me?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thanks for not judging me x
but could you read from post 181 onwards. I've been falsely accused of saying stuff i haven't on more than one occasion. Fair enough if I have but i'm sure you'll see i'm on the end of this too. No ones mentioned anything to them? It seems Abuse towards me is deemed acceptable. Regardless.

I admire someone who stands their ground but you undermine yourself by throwing out petty insults and stereotypes like you did with the Palace fan and Caravans etc. It smacks of hypocricy.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I admire someone who stands their ground but you undermine yourself by throwing out petty insults and stereotypes like you did with the Palace fan and Caravans etc. It smacks of hypocricy.

That was just me joking around!? Just like when people start telling me to get mental help or start posting pictures of tin foil hats to me, I don't take it seriously and the person I made the jokes to constantly makes comments about my Mental health, shouldn't i respond with some humour?
You can't have one rule for one but not the other.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
That was just me joking around!? Just like when people start telling me to get mental help or start posting pictures of tin foil hats to me, I don't take it seriously and the person I made the jokes to constantly makes comments about my Mental health, shouldn't i respond with some humour?
You can't have one rule for one but not the other.

Fair enough you have strong opinions and for that whether I agree with them or not I respect that. Just stick to the points and do not get sidetracked.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Fair enough you have strong opinions and for that whether I agree with them or not I respect that. Just stick to the points and do not get sidetracked.

I'll try not to, thank you x

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
You didn't answer it truthfully?

You spelt swearing tosser, aimed at me, just fine and edited it out, and replaced it with a completely new sentence. So spelling is clearly not the reason why you consistently edit your posts?

Can you not handle the truth?

So now you're claiming I'm not dyslexic? You really are a dick, can you please just piss off

What's your issue with swearing anyway? I only said 'tosspot' Have you seen how many times you swear at me?

This thread alone will show how much abuse I take from you. You sir are a massive Hypocrite, now bugger off!
http://www.northstandchat.com/showt...buse-would-it-put-you-off-his-her-music/page7

Last edited:

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
He writes something, then edits it and denies ever having wrote that when someone pulls him up on it. Not to mention the posts that he edits are fine spelling wise.
Just strange

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
So now you're claiming I'm not dyslexic? You really are a dick, can you please just piss off

What's your issue with swearing anyway? I only said 'tosspot' Have you seen how many times you swear at me?

This thread alone will show how much abuse I take from you. You sir are a massive Hypocrite, now bugger off!
http://www.northstandchat.com/showt...buse-would-it-put-you-off-his-her-music/page7

You are picking fights with decent people, The Truth. Take a step back. Kind Regards.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
You are picking fights with decent people, The Truth. Take a step back. Kind Regards.

Did you read the link i just put up? Symyjym doesn't portray himself as 'decent' when posting towards me on that! Care to explain why i'm getting questioned for calling him a tosspot but yet he gets away with swearing at me left right and centre?

Why am I being questioned on my dyslexia by him, is that decent too? Where i'm from we would say that's very antagonising and disrespectful to someone with a disability who's also willing to admit it.

Would you question someones disability if they admitted to it online?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Did you read the link i just put up? Symyjym doesn't portray himself as 'decent' when posting towards me on that! Care to explain why i'm getting questioned for calling him a tosspot but yet he gets away with swearing at me left right and centre?

Why am I being questioned on my dyslexia by him, is that decent too? Where i'm from we would say that's very antagonising and disrespectful to someone with a disability who's also willing to admit it.

No it was brave but your antagonistic way of speaking to people will mean you will get back what you give out and I mean this in a caring way.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012

You talk about people being disrespectful but then say stuff about peoples parents. Just reading what you are writing now though shows you up to be not the full ticket, because you cannot understand the basic concept of hypocrisy. You say stuff and then edit it out and make out the other poster is lying. You only mentioned your "disability" when you were being shown up. This is a job for Sigmund

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here