Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lambeth Bus attack ,

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
No it was brave but your antagonistic way of speaking to people will mean you will get back what you give out and I mean this in a caring way.

Law of attraction. I'm positive, my life is going in an amazing direction right now. Negative people will find me attractive in their own weird way. Opposites attract.

The truth, at first you'll hate it, then you'll need it.

ps read my first post on this thread! post 158. Does that read as if I was looking for a fight?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
You talk about people being disrespectful but then say stuff about peoples parents. Just reading what you are writing now though shows you up to be not the full ticket, because you cannot understand the basic concept of hypocrisy. You say stuff and then edit it out and make out the other poster is lying. You only mentioned your "disability" when you were being shown up. This is a job for Sigmund

zzzzzzzzz

(go through my posts, i've mentioned my dyslexia before)

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Law of attraction. I'm positive, my life is going in an amazing direction right now. Negative people will find me attractive in their own weird way. Opposites attract.

ps read my first post on this thread! post 158. Does that read as if I was looking for a fight?

:facepalm:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

This post seems a delusion, a narcicism. I respect you if you have made a good life against all the odds I really do but the belief you are always right is not a good trait. I know as I am like that sometimes as well.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I have never considered myself Dyslexic but have just tried an on-line test and scored 110 .

Apparently a score of 76 – 150 = Strong possibility of dyslexia .

This is the link to the test :- http://www.beatingdyslexia.com/online-dyslexia-test.html

Would be curious to know other posters opinions on this test ?

To be fair I have only just learned to spell dyslexia myself, and I always have double check words that may have two of the same letters together in it.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
This post seems a delusion, a narcicism. I respect you if you have made a good life against all the odds I really do but the belief you are always right is not a good trait. I know as I am like that sometimes as well.

I'm not perfect no and I understand I can be a pain. I'm sure many would agree. I understand how irrational I can be, but i don't understand why people refuse to see the negativity I can receive? Have you ever read about the scape goat role? A lot of people need a scape goat to make themselves feel and look better. often they will try and lure the 'scape goat' into a fight of some sort knowing they will be defended in order to fulfil their insecurities. People with deep rooted personal issues will enjoy playing with the scape goat. It's a common behaviour in humans which you'll see in all sorts of places (including here)

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
To be fair I have only just learned to spell dyslexia myself, and I always have double check words that may have two of the same letters together in it.

i've got a Mac book pro. Spell check is an amazing tool.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I'm not perfect no and I understand I can be a pain. I'm sure many would agree. I understand how irrational I can be, but i don't understand why people refuse to see the negativity I can receive? Have you ever read about the scape goat role? A lot of people need a scape goat to make themselves feel and look better. often they will try and lure the 'scape goat' into a fight of some sort knowing they will be defended in order to fulfil their insecurities. People with deep rooted personal issues will enjoy playing with the scape goat. It's a common behaviour in humans which you'll in all sorts of places (including here)

The internet is BRUTAL my friend but you are not helping with your style of posting.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
The internet is BRUTAL my friend but you are not helping with your style of posting.

The 'scape goat' isn't some internet website conspiracy theory!? It's actually studied in Psychology and at a very high level.

The only thing 'brutal' i can see is your ignorance. Sorry to be rude.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The 'scape goat' isn't some internet website conspiracy theory!? It's actually studied in Psychology and at a very high level.

The only thing 'brutal' i can see is your ignorance. Sorry to be rude.

Ok. I have offered some incite. Good luck with it.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Ok. I have offered some incite. Good luck with it.

Read this book: The Scape goat complex (1985)
'toward a mythology of shadow and guilt'

An in-depth study of victim psychology based on historical ritual dreams, mythology and case material. Shows that scapegoating is a way of denying one's own dark side by projecting it onto others.'

Goodluck with it.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have no doubt the Trolls do this but I honestly do not think anyone is trolling you on here.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I have no doubt the Trolls do this but I honestly do not think anyone is trolling you on here.

Fair enough, I'll accept your take on it. If you think the Palace fan who's mentioned Bloodlines to me more than once on this thread isn't trolling me, then that's your opinion. I've not mentioned any conspiracy stuff at all as i'm aware of the reaction (negative) it would have on a thread like this, why would someone start bringing that stuff up if it wasn't to troll or provoke a scape goat?

I'm sorry I can only assume you are only reading the posts I've made, try observing what I'm receiving too.

(post 171 is when the binfest began, I started posting on 158)

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Fair enough, I'll accept your take on it. If you think the Palace fan who's mentioned Bloodlines to me more than once on this thread isn't trolling me, then that's your opinion. I've not mentioned any conspiracy stuff at all as i'm aware of the reaction (negative) it would have on a thread like this, why would someone start bringing that stuff up if it wasn't to troll or provoke a scape goat?

I'm sorry I can only assume you are only reading the posts I've made, try observing what I'm receiving too.

At the end of the day it is a load of people you do not know, do not care about and you are unlikely to ever meet. Save yourself for people who know you, care about you and love you as that is far more important. Embrace your wife or partner, embrace your kids if you have any, embrace your parents, call your friends for a chat. Anything else is meaningless. Chill and have a good evening.

Last edited:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
At the end of the day it is a load of people you do not know, do not care about and you are unlikely to ever meet. Save yourself for people who know you, care about you and love you as that is far more important. Now chill and have a good evening.

They're posting stuff about how racist black people are towards whites. My argument was to stop the prejudice and look deeper into the issue and I get back stuff about conspiracies and bloodlines?
Why do I get in response conspiracy stuff? Why has everyone defended them? Maybe you should read the book i've recommended and chill out too?

Night night x

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I vote theTruth should be made a mod, he can stop a potential binfest simply by posting in it.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
East Brighton is not just Whitehawk, it can be Kemptown etc. Stop twisting stuff up, it's annoying!

You specifically stated Whitehawk, why Whitehawk?

As an example of an urban area with a high crime rate that most people on the board will have heard of and can use as a reference point you stupid little James Blunt. I could have said Blackbird Leys or New Addington but most people on a Brighton based message board wouldn't get it. And where do you think a bus that originated in Whitehawk would travel through to get to town? Nottingham? Timbuktu? The Western Suburbs of Sydney?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
As an example of an urban area with a high crime rate that most people on the board will have heard of and can use as a reference point you stupid little James Blunt. I could have said Blackbird Leys or New Addington but most people on a Brighton based message board wouldn't get it. And where do you think a bus that originated in Whitehawk would travel through to get to town? Nottingham? Timbuktu? The Western Suburbs of Sydney?

You used Whitehawk in reference to where you maybe in danger waiting for a bus. I disagree, I think you are in more danger in areas under the influence of alcohol if an attack would ever happen. The bus attack on the women looks more influenced by alcohol than anything else, that's what needs to be noticed, not the colour of their skin or the area they live in. Anyone can be dangerous on booze, not just the poor.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here