Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knockaert!!!!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
So then.... the Knockaert lunge... studs up..... red card in the current climate... anyone want to comment...???? Or is that bartons fault too!!::facepalm::

You've probably gone never to return again.. one hopes....but I saw that incident not quite as you describe but whatever.....Joseph spent the next 10 miniutes chasing the ref at every opportunity and having a right old moan...but yet of course when he dishes out stamping and elbowing it's all part of the game not 'bowls' as he jests...one of the problems with him is he wants it both ways...the stupid oaf...by the way how's his accent coming on...his French one nearly killed me.

Ta ta

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
A whole 3 quid?

I'm sure we'll be happy to return your pocket money to you if you ask nicely.

Uncalled for, the chap put £3 in the bucket for our club, a very generous amount, not to be sneered at.
The cash was probably earmarked for the weeks food for the pigeons, ferrets and whippet, the poor bloke probably did not get over the recently washed front door step before get the full force of the Nora Batty tongue.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Uncalled for, the chap put £3 in the bucket for our club, a very generous amount, not to be sneered at.
The cash was probably earmarked for the weeks food for the pigeons, ferrets and whippet, the poor bloke probably did not get over the recently washed front door step before get the full force of the Nora Batty tongue.

Nora Batty 'lived' in Holmfirth in Yorkshire, and wouldn't have been seen dead in Lancashire.

I came on a Brighton forum yesterday and didn't act a cock and still got all the standard 'Northern' stereotypes aimed at me, for literally no reason.

After a days reflection, I thought I would return to see if you had calmed down any, pretty obvious that is a no.

Whiny cry arse fans, I blame Poyet for poisoning your minds into believing you are a club of relevance. You are the same set of historyless non entities I stuck three quid in a bucket for at the Withdean when you were desperate for a stadium (sorry, I assume most of you wouldn't be aware having only followed your club since 2012 - The Withdean is your former home that resembled something akin to a park).

I expect the standard tasteless insults from the city that is obsessed with equally disgusting slurs aimed at it's denizens from the uneducated masses (that exist countrywide, not just north of Birmingham) that appear to populate this forum but spare yourself the time.

Aww, just saw the highlights of that again on FL72, what a lovely header that was.

You make some valid points.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Nora Batty 'lived' in Holmfirth in Yorkshire, and wouldn't have been seen dead in Lancashire.

Yeah i know, i did watch Last of The Summer Wine. So ok Mr pedantic......the poor bloke got full force of an equivalent/ similar type Nora Batty tongue which was similar to the Yorkshire Batty.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I came on a Brighton forum yesterday and didn't act a cock and still got all the standard 'Northern' stereotypes aimed at me, for literally no reason.

After a days reflection, I thought I would return to see if you had calmed down any, pretty obvious that is a no.

Whiny cry arse fans, I blame Poyet for poisoning your minds into believing you are a club of relevance. You are the same set of historyless non entities I stuck three quid in a bucket for at the Withdean when you were desperate for a stadium (sorry, I assume most of you wouldn't be aware having only followed your club since 2012 - The Withdean is your former home that resembled something akin to a park).

I expect the standard tasteless insults from the city that is obsessed with equally disgusting slurs aimed at it's denizens from the uneducated masses (that exist countrywide, not just north of Birmingham) that appear to populate this forum but spare yourself the time.

Aww, just saw the highlights of that again on FL72, what a lovely header that was.

Thanks for your week's wages back in the day, much appreciated. You can f*** off now because you are being a cock.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...michael-keane-makes-compelling-case-for-goa/?

This... and forget the knuckle draggers who appear out of nowhere (or is it the lovely town of Burnley) on this site.....

Cheers - How refreshing to see some decent reporting that doesn't shy away from the facts and/or describe Barton's stamp as 'awkward' or 'clumsy'. I'm not a Telegraph reader but years ago they always had a reputation for vg sports reporting that this appears to back up. Relevant excerpt below

Sean Dyche, the Burnley manager, called them the “don’t-get-beat-games”. Chris Hughton, his Brighton counterpart, spoke of “a big day, a big occasion”. It was so big, in fact, that Joey Barton waged a one-man war on the home side’s best player, Beram Kayal, fouling him repeatedly without intervention by the referee, Craig Pawson, who even overlooked a clear stamp. Barton has been quieter of late, but Kayal’s superb performance for Brighton brought the old enfant terrible in Joey back to life.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Absolute crap.

The Amex opened in 2011, if that's what you are alluding to.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

I think this sums up you to a tee............

The "fix" for a needy ego is constant attention, praise and gifts from others. When their vulnerability is threatened by a threat to their self-esteem, they need some reassurance, admiration or recognition in order to shore up that fragile sense of self.

It's called Needy Narcissism.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset

Now that's a post! Nice work sir.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...michael-keane-makes-compelling-case-for-goa/?

This... and forget the knuckle draggers who appear out of nowhere (or is it the lovely town of Burnley) on this site.....

Excellent match report - perhaps the Burnley fans should have read it before coming on here. I have a great deal of respect for Dyche, normally - good manager, straightforward and all that - but his attempt to deflect criticism away from Barton was embarrassing. Still, I suppose if you've got Joey Barton in your team, defending the indefensible sometimes goes with the job.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I came on a Brighton forum yesterday and didn't act a cock
You were being a bit of a cock, suggesting you should have won, when the clear truth is that Barton should have been sent off and you never would have had the goal that was disallowed.

You are a bit of a cock aren't you. And you don't like stereotypes aimed at you, but you're happy to generalise about others :rolleyes:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Cheers - How refreshing to see some decent reporting that doesn't shy away from the facts and/or describe Barton's stamp as 'awkward' or 'clumsy'. I'm not a Telegraph reader but years ago they always had a reputation for vg sports reporting that this appears to back up. Relevant excerpt below

Sean Dyche, the Burnley manager, called them the “don’t-get-beat-games”. Chris Hughton, his Brighton counterpart, spoke of “a big day, a big occasion”. It was so big, in fact, that Joey Barton waged a one-man war on the home side’s best player, Beram Kayal, fouling him repeatedly without intervention by the referee, Craig Pawson, who even overlooked a clear stamp. Barton has been quieter of late, but Kayal’s superb performance for Brighton brought the old enfant terrible in Joey back to life.

Agree with your assessment of the report. It's probably worth noting that Paul Hayward is an Albion fan, though...!

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Agree with your assessment of the report. It's probably worth noting that Paul Hayward is an Albion fan, though...!

Haha duly noted!
At this rate I'll be reading the Torygragh regularly soon.
The in laws will be very chipper!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here