Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knockaert!!!!

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
So then.... the Knockaert lunge... studs up..... red card in the current climate... anyone want to comment...???? Or is that bartons fault too!!::facepalm::

It's pathetic that so many of you Burnley fans are so desperate to defend the indefensible. Are you seriously comparing the two? Barton's behaviour was a disgrace. Knockaert's 'lunge' as you put it was nowhere near as bad. I actually had no issue with Burnley until now (even considering the joke performance by Pawson in our game four years ago) but Barton's behaviour along with your manager and fans defence of him makes it difficult not to dislike your club.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Can any east standers confirm? I'm sure I saw Barton make a straight leg, studs up challenge early in the 1st half over near the east touch line, a long time before knocky's challenge.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
:tantrum: Wow.... touchy you lot aren't you!!!! Ha

Yes, we probably are touchy. In our biggest game of the season, we were 2-1 up and one of your players assaulted our best player. In the end, you snatched a point. Whatever you say about the goal that wasn't given, it's a different game if Pawson does his job and sends Barton off. So, yes we are touchy and so would you be in the same situation. Except, the situation wouldn't happen the other way round as we don't have a player anywhere near as dirty as Barton and, if one of our players did perform like that, our manager would have more class than to stand up for him after the game.

pluginbaby

Aug 15, 2014
Really, you've come on a Brighton forum and started behaving like a cock, what reaction were you hoping for? How about you 'give your head a wobble'.

I came on a Brighton forum yesterday and didn't act a cock and still got all the standard 'Northern' stereotypes aimed at me, for literally no reason.

After a days reflection, I thought I would return to see if you had calmed down any, pretty obvious that is a no.

Whiny cry arse fans, I blame Poyet for poisoning your minds into believing you are a club of relevance. You are the same set of historyless non entities I stuck three quid in a bucket for at the Withdean when you were desperate for a stadium (sorry, I assume most of you wouldn't be aware having only followed your club since 2012 - The Withdean is your former home that resembled something akin to a park).

I expect the standard tasteless insults from the city that is obsessed with equally disgusting slurs aimed at it's denizens from the uneducated masses (that exist countrywide, not just north of Birmingham) that appear to populate this forum but spare yourself the time.

Aww, just saw the highlights of that again on FL72, what a lovely header that was.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I came on a Brighton forum yesterday and didn't act a cock and still got all the standard 'Northern' stereotypes aimed at me, for literally no reason.

After a days reflection, I thought I would return to see if you had calmed down any, pretty obvious that is a no.

Whiny cry arse fans, I blame Poyet for poisoning your minds into believing you are a club of relevance. You are the same set of historyless non entities I stuck three quid in a bucket for at the Withdean when you were desperate for a stadium (sorry, I assume most of you wouldn't be aware having only followed your club since 2012 - The Withdean is your former home that resembled something akin to a park).

I expect the standard tasteless insults from the city that is obsessed with equally disgusting slurs aimed at it's denizens from the uneducated masses (that exist countrywide, not just north of Birmingham) that appear to populate this forum but spare yourself the time.

Aww, just saw the highlights of that again on FL72, what a lovely header that was.

You sound like a cock to me :shrug:

Expatclaret

Banned
Apr 2, 2016
Where in this post do I compare the two tackles dickhead... the rules are if you leave the ground you are deemed not in control of your actions... he is both off the ground... and studs showing!!!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Where in this post do I compare the two tackles dickhead... the rules are if you leave the ground you are deemed not in control of your actions... he is both off the ground... and studs showing!!!!

Try and get to grips with the quote feature, it seems to be a bit of a challenge to you

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton

So you made up for it with this visit? Good work. I don't have many complaints re the result yesterday, it is our own fault we didn't wrap the game up earlier. What Barton did was nasty and how he had do something like that like to a fellow pro just shows what a coward he is.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005

Here's an idea - master the basics of computing, you know, the sort that a 9-year old could,
before posting on here.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004

Looked in perfect control to me which is why he took the ball with no contact with your player. Coming on here trying to talk that up as a red makes you look almost as much of a cock as your manager in his desperate post match deflection of attention from that **** Barton you all seem to adore

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

Clearly, if you didn't act like a cock yesterday, you've changed today. I don't think you get it, do you? Your fans would be really annoyed if the situation was reversed and, unlike you obviously, I wouldn't post on your forum. I'd just be pleased my team won a point from a game they didn't deserve anything from.

Why is it that whenever we get a bad decision against us and moan about it (as all fans do), the away fans suggest that none of our fans supported the team before the Amex? It shows a lack of knowledge of the history of the club (and by the way I was at the Doncaster game, at Hereford, went to games at Gillingham and was a season ticket holder at Withdean). But obviously you've gained no fans since going up to the Premier League the first time and it's all the same supporters who were there before then.

Finally, if you got a few northern comments, then that's pointless but equally I'm sure there's a fair amount of homophobia on your forum.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

Complete rubbish. If your player, club, manager and fans had any class, you'd just shut up and be relieved that Barton got away with a blatant stamp, rather than trying to defend it by making up stuff about other tackles or defending Barton's behaviour. Sadly, apparently nobody connected to your club seems to have any class. If that's what it takes to go up, I'd rather be in our situation with a dignified manager.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Whiny cry arse fans, I blame Poyet for poisoning your minds into believing you are a club of relevance. You are the same set of historyless non entities I stuck three quid in a bucket for at the Withdean when you were desperate for a stadium. was.

Firstly, thank you for the donation.

For the latter part of your more recent history, you have been as relevant as us, nearly going out the league of I recall.

To be clear you really aren't anything special, but I hope you beat 'Boro.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I blame Poyet for poisoning your minds into believing you are a club of relevance.

Ha! Pot and kettle. Forever in Blackburn's shadow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here