Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knockaert!!!!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I came on a Brighton forum yesterday and didn't act a cock and still got all the standard 'Northern' stereotypes aimed at me, for literally no reason.

After a days reflection, I thought I would return to see if you had calmed down any, pretty obvious that is a no.

Whiny cry arse fans, I blame Poyet for poisoning your minds into believing you are a club of relevance. You are the same set of historyless non entities I stuck three quid in a bucket for at the Withdean when you were desperate for a stadium (sorry, I assume most of you wouldn't be aware having only followed your club since 2012 - The Withdean is your former home that resembled something akin to a park).

I expect the standard tasteless insults from the city that is obsessed with equally disgusting slurs aimed at it's denizens from the uneducated masses (that exist countrywide, not just north of Birmingham) that appear to populate this forum but spare yourself the time.

Aww, just saw the highlights of that again on FL72, what a lovely header that was.

Nice one, cheers for that :thumbsup:

The header was good, not as good as Knockaert turning your defenders inside out TWICE before scoring. Hhoooooffff.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
I came on a Brighton forum yesterday and didn't act a cock and still got all the standard 'Northern' stereotypes aimed at me, for literally no reason.

After a days reflection, I thought I would return to see if you had calmed down any, pretty obvious that is a no.

Whiny cry arse fans, I blame Poyet for poisoning your minds into believing you are a club of relevance. You are the same set of historyless non entities I stuck three quid in a bucket for at the Withdean when you were desperate for a stadium (sorry, I assume most of you wouldn't be aware having only followed your club since 2012 - The Withdean is your former home that resembled something akin to a park).

I expect the standard tasteless insults from the city that is obsessed with equally disgusting slurs aimed at it's denizens from the uneducated masses (that exist countrywide, not just north of Birmingham) that appear to populate this forum but spare yourself the time.

Aww, just saw the highlights of that again on FL72, what a lovely header that was.

Oh sweet irony http://www.european-football-statistics.co.uk/attnclub/burn.htm

what amazing support you had until 2002 when you won promotion to the top flight (who then all promptly ****ed back off again after relegation). "The" Withdean held 7k, what's your excuse?

There you go little soldier, was there any Northern jibes there?

One hot tub one ambition

Apr 28, 2015
Hove
OK girls.... toodles..... enjoy your trip to Burton next season x

f you get promoted playing that type of football... that's fine with me, I just look forward to seeing you be absolutely and utterly obliterated by every team you play. Enjoy goal-line technology, just a shame that you won't manage to get it over the line more than 20 times.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Whiney cry arse fans ?? Just like your manager .

What sort of user name is Plug in baby ? Plug yourself in to the mains and give yourself 240 volts

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
You are the same set of historyless non entities I stuck three quid in a bucket for

A whole 3 quid?

I'm sure we'll be happy to return your pocket money to you if you ask nicely.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
OK girls.... toodles..... enjoy your trip to Burton next season x

I went to Burton 18 months ago when we played them in the League cup. It's a great place with great fans. We were made to feel very welcome.
I would prefer going there, than back to Burnley at any time.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Seem to be a fair few Burnley fans piling on here with post after post moaning about how much we're moaning :shrug:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I went to Burton 18 months ago when we played them in the League cup. It's a great place with great fans. We were made to feel very welcome.
I would prefer going there, than back to Burnley at any time.

To be fair I'd rather go to Syria than Burnley.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Where in this post do I compare the two tackles dickhead... the rules are if you leave the ground you are deemed not in control of your actions... he is both off the ground... and studs showing!!!!

Sean, Sean, Sean, I advised you to piss off earlier. It's for you own good: you've already made a complete cock of yourself by comparing the two challenges and condoning Barton on the telebox yesterday. In doing so you have also besmirched the good name of a great old club & set a poor example that will probably be followed by your more backward supporters. Don't make it worse by coming on here. Stop digging. Sean? That is you isn't it?

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Sean, Sean, Sean, I advised you to piss off earlier. It's for you own good: you've already made a complete cock of yourself by comparing the two challenges and condoning Barton on the telebox yesterday. In doing so you have also besmirched the good name of a great old club & set a poor example that will probably be followed by your more backward supporters. Don't make it worse by coming on here. Stop digging. Sean? That is you isn't it?

And don't forget Sean - your homework is due in tomorrow at school.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
In all seriousness to the original poster, I know two Burnley fans who both thought Dyches comments on Sky were really embarrassing and that him trying to divert from Bartons behaviour to an innocuous tackle by AK was really awkward.

Their words, not mine, so I suppose people come with all sorts of opinions :)

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Where in this post do I compare the two tackles dickhead... the rules are if you leave the ground you are deemed not in control of your actions... he is both off the ground... and studs showing!!!!

Very much like Barton then , he left the ground and his studs showed up on Kayal's leg.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here