Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kit announcement date and time being announced at 4:30

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I always thought it was Tenderhooks but cant ever recall using it so thats ok , actually i'm glad i never used it , i can imagine the 24/7 spellchecker brigade would have been on right on it .

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Who decides what our shirt looks like? Is it the club or Nike who look through their stocks and go "we've lots of these, sell them to those fans in Brighton"?

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Does anybody actually like the faded stripes that we will undoubtedly be announcing soon?

I've yet to hear positive feedback on it here or elsewhere.
I've certainly posted that I liked the fade - prefer the fade to all blue than the fade to white, but nevertheless...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I had to re-read the thing on seagulls website too as it it was badly worded.

I re-read it too and came to the opposite conclusion - Away launched today, home next Friday.

Very badly worded either way, as you say - we shall see come 5pm I guess.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
So today is the day we find out if its the Cov white fade or the Hartlepool Blue fade.

Both toilet.

Hartlepools slightly , JUST slightly less so. (although would need to be with blue shorts and blue socks)

Please no

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
So today is the day we find out if its the Cov white fade or the Hartlepool Blue fade.

Both toilet.

Hartlepools slightly , JUST slightly less so. (although would need to be with blue shorts and blue socks)

Please no
I don't think we find out the home kit today, it's just the away kit I believe ???

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I re-read it too and came to the opposite conclusion - Away launched today, home next Friday.

Very badly worded either way, as you say - we shall see come 5pm I guess.

Yep, now I re-read it you could be right too. Most confusing.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Yep, now I re-read it you could be right too. Most confusing.

I couldn't figure out if it was just the sale date that was different!

Very bizarre from a club that had been doing rather well. can't see Mr. Gorringe winning another award

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here