Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kenilworth Road - Premier League ready (at last)

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Good for them. I hope its uncomfortable for many clubs to go there . . . . I have every expectation TB will remind our squad, and management, of our recent history. I say recent, because it is. relatively speaking.

I couldn't give a shit if they play in the park and get changed by the boot of their cars! . . . If you play football and win games you move on up. A bling bling PL stadium is like buying a rolex and a lambo, optional but not required.

They may possibly have planned ahead a little better. . . . Like getting arseholed and blowing the title a week early . . . . .oh

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its Beautiful Reaction GIF

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Gonna be knocked down isn’t it in the not to distant future?
AFAIK, they still haven't broken ground on their new stadium (not sure if the planning permission is even all finalized yet), so they'll need it for the next couple of seasons at least.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Nice “rolling it in glitter” job

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Imagine being sat near the back, right next to those floodlight pylons.

The aloof gatekeeper

Oct 11, 2011
Not quite Premier League ready; they don't have undersoil heating. Which will cause a fuss if games get called off this Winter. I imagine the TV companies will be crossing their fingers if they decide to televise a home tie between January and March.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Good for Luton.

But viewing wise it remains a shocker at this level. In fact at any level.

I’m sure this will be an uncomfortable place to visit for players and fans, but hoping they get their new stadium underway soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here