Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy Agustien

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Dobbie was total shite the entire time he was here and he was our highest earner, his attitude was shite too and never actually cared.

Kemy has shown glimpses of what he can do but isn't being given a chance to prove himself, and from his Twitter - he is motivated and does play for the fans.....when they don't abuse him of course.

is very good at waving his arms in the air

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
You'd expect him as one of the highest earners here to potentially be on his way.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Yet another player who calls into question Albion's recruitment. Players that the coaching staff don't rate, players in areas of the team where we already have plenty of options - who was the last incoming player that got you excited? Ince? Yes, but only after he's been converted into a midfield player.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Yet another player who calls into question Albion's recruitment. Players that the coaching staff don't rate, players in areas of the team where we already have plenty of options - who was the last incoming player that got you excited? Ince? Yes, but only after he's been converted into a midfield player.

Interested to hear you suggest that we are recruiting players that the coaching staff don't rate. However, Agustien flew to Spain and had talks with Garcia before we signed him. It was also reported by news sources at the time that Garcia was an admirer of Agustien. Do you know this to be factually incorrect?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I would like to see him start the next few games.

We need creativity. He brings that. He also looks the sort of player who would benefit from a run of matches.

Two of the best performances this season were wins away at Birmingham and home to Burnley. He played a significant chunk of both. I don't know if he will be any better than other players - impossible to tell. But seems strange he has not really been given much of a chance considering he was only recruited in the summer. For that reason I'd quite like to see him play.

If the coaching staff don't rate him enough now when the team is struggling to score goals and has lost two of our first choice midfield three, I guess that potentially opens questions about how thoroughly they looked at him before signing him.

shangambling1

Sep 28, 2011
Brighton
I actually rate Kemy, he can pick of a pass, has creativity and is also strong. He hasnt been given a chance I would like to see him start against Doncaster. If given the chance, as a CM he struggles to boss the midfield or use creativity against a team in the bottom section of this league then he isn't the guy for us moving forward.. But give the guy a chance over JFC for example

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
If he is going to perform he needs a run if games really. He has been a bit dissapointing so far but the ability clearly is there. He does seem rather lazy though and if your playing a pressing midfield not sure he has the legs. He is more of a luxury

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I actually rate Kemy, he can pick of a pass, has creativity and is also strong. He hasnt been given a chance I would like to see him start against Doncaster. If given the chance, as a CM he struggles to boss the midfield or use creativity against a team in the bottom section of this league then he isn't the guy for us moving forward.. But give the guy a chance over JFC for example

From what i see they are using JFC in the Crofts role...can't see Kemy doing that...his body language does say a lot ..he comes over as lazy..waves his arms around a lot etc...however the guy obviously does have talent and it could be argued that he hasn't had a fair crack of the whip..but then we don't know what goes on behind the scenes ..unless something radical happens i can't see him staying and he might be the one who says so as he isn't getting much game time (to date)

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I would like to see him start the next few games.

We need creativity. He brings that. He also looks the sort of player who would benefit from a run of matches.

Two of the best performances this season were wins away at Birmingham and home to Burnley. He played a significant chunk of both. I don't know if he will be any better than other players - impossible to tell. But seems strange he has not really been given much of a chance considering he was only recruited in the summer. For that reason I'd quite like to see him play.

If the coaching staff don't rate him enough now when the team is struggling to score goals and has lost two of our first choice midfield three, I guess that potentially opens questions about how thoroughly they looked at him before signing him.

I agree with most of this.
The big question with the next few games ahead -- the next four are at home, remember, and there's a fair bit of recovery time between most -- is what Oscar does with the players that are available, and especially the front six.
It looks likely that two are fairly obvious picks if fit, Ulloa and Ince. We can probably add Stephens to this list.
That leaves the question of the other three that start (not forgetting that we'll be able to make three substitutions, ideally in the attacking positions.
Think KLL* should start, because of his general form this season and, also probably Orlandi.
If this is in line with Oscar's thinking, there's the question of Buckley's fitness (and form), and then how much game time he wants to give to Andrews, Agustein, Lopez, Obika and SD*2.
Oscar likes to bang on about how players are doing in training, so this will probably influence his decision highly. That said, I'd like to see Agustein start against Doncaster. I suspect one big concern with him, however, is his low goal return, which is something Oscar is keenly focused on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here