Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy Agustien

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Classic luxury player. Does not put in a decent shift, goes for the flashy when simple will do. There is no doubting his ability, but with the exception of Birmingham away, from what I've seen he is playing more for himself than the team.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Rather him than Spanish Dave at the moment.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Rather him than Spanish Dave at the moment.

People keep saying this, but Kemy doesn't play wide right (I won't call it right wing) which is where SD*1 is playing at the moment. I still think Agustein looks a good player when he's on the pitch. He looks forward, can see a pass and play it accurately. Agree, however, that it doesn't seem as though Oscar isn't keen. Might be something to do with training, Oscar does like to go on about training.
Does anyone know if Oscar or Nathan have been asked why he didn't make the 18 yesterday?

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
What the hell does Lopez to do Oscar in training then???

No idea but i he always works hard during games. I am not saying Lopez should start i would personally go for March. If football was just ability sure Kemy would play but he also appears rather lazy

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Most under-rated player in the squad. Would like to see him get a longer run in the first team.

That said i don't think there's too much of a conspiracy about him not being in the squad. We're not too far away from the likes of 4-5 players (eg: Ince, Agustien, David, JFC, March) missing out every week potentially when CMS/Buckley back and players remain fit. Someone has to not make the 18.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Not sure how Lopez keeps his starting place ahead of Agustein? Guess there are reasons that we are not to know. From what I have seen of him he looks good and should be in our 1st team or at least on the bench every match.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Kemy not playing on Sunday was crazy. You need some strength in the midfield. He needs to play regularly to get back into the swing of things he's clearly got quality.

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
In the first few games he looked as out of condition as I have ever seen an Albion footballer in modern times. While he has improved, he is a long way short of being at the required level of fitness. Surely everyone can see that.

Yes, part of this is down to lack of games, but that can't be the sole explanation.

Overall, there were major question marks over him before he arrived - not with his talent which he clearly has in abundance - but with his application. At best, the jury is still out.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Needs games to get fit but don't seem to get a run of games to get fit, catch 22. Would love to see him in the No 10 role, his range of passing is superb and has a nice shot on him.

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
Easily our most creative player. Sometimes plays too many 'hollywood passes' but at least he always tries to get the ball forward when he gets it. Often he's been thrown on when we're chasing a game and had to force the play, which hasn't suited him. Would like to have seen him given a proper chance before now but Oscar/Jones clearly have an issue with him. Crofts, Ince and Kemy would have made a cracking midfield imo.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Mourihno put Mata on his bike because he did not work hard enough. Some coaches want players to earn the right to play and then prove it on the pitch despite their undoubted brilliance. Maybe this is Kemi's problem.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
He's very emo on twitter etc these days

"I've been thinking alot lately. Not happy about things but in my experience in life everytime iT knocked me down i was able to work hard and come back stronger so that's what imma bout to do. Nothing comes easy and not everything/everbody s honest so just making sure im honest to myself."

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
He's very emo on twitter etc these days

"I've been thinking alot lately. Not happy about things but in my experience in life everytime iT knocked me down i was able to work hard and come back stronger so that's what imma bout to do. Nothing comes easy and not everything/everbody s honest so just making sure im honest to myself."

The club will be selling motivational posters with these on before long

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here