Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keith Andrews

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003
I though Andrews was ok, you can argue at times he gives the ball away a bit too easy but you really can't question his work rate. If say Lopez has a bad game he has nothing to offer defensively while Andrews does.

I actually thought the weak link in midfield was Ince, normally outstanding but poor against Ipswich. I agree with 4-p that maybe we should try to change it around and have Andrews holding and Ince a bit more advanced and driving on with the ball, he looked quality the couple of times he was more advanced.

I agree I thought Andrews had a good game yesterday covered a lot of ground and made some good passes. Unfortunately his colleagues in midfield not so much. Ince in particular wasn't great yesterday he gave the ball away a bit and when he got forward he seemed to lose confidence. Oh well bring on Tuesday.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I agree I thought Andrews had a good game yesterday covered a lot of ground and made some good passes. Unfortunately his colleagues in midfield not so much. Ince in particular wasn't great yesterday he gave the ball away a bit and when he got forward he seemed to lose confidence. Oh well bring on Tuesday.

I've given Andrews plenty of stick on here and my blog but he didn't deserve it yesterday. There were issues in midfield but they were Ince giving it away and JFC having yet another 6/10 game. That said, if Stephens was as good against Bolton as has been reported, dropping him is criminal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here