Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keith Andrews

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Sensational performance, played brilliantly. Really mobile, always wants the ball, always has a picture of the game and never gives the ball away. Getting the most out of Crofts too, who is playing brilliantly every week for us.

Exactly this. Crofts is getting better and better. Gets stuck in and has a nose for goal.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I can only assume you weren't at the game, after picking me up after saying that Barnes played well earlier and now claiming Ward had a good game and Bridge apparently didn't? Either that or you're ****ing blind.
Ward is a good defender but he has no idea how to attack, and slowed us down on numerous occasions today. How you can claim Bridge had an off-day.. God knows. The fact that you're a clueless dickhead is all I can deduce from this.

I have to say that i reckon you've been watching a different game to most of the people I've spoken to.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
A midfield of Bridcutt, Andrews and Crofts and any three from Ulloa, Barnes, CMS, LuaLua, Buckley, Orlandi, SD, Conway and that's us playing defensively !

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Ward has settled in well and is a good edition. Kaz worked hard yesterday. Unfortunately Spanish Dave seems to be a shadow of his former self. Really hope he can recapture his form from last season.

If he'd tucked the great chance away that would have helped him. He did the hard / skilful part with aplomb. Just screwed up the easier part.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Fantastic touch from Dave as well to make the space for the shot that he should have taken with the other foot. Maybe a little short on confidence but I thought he did ok yesterday.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Fantastic touch from Dave as well to make the space for the shot that he should have taken with the other foot. Maybe a little short on confidence but I thought he did ok yesterday.

Thought yesterday was a big step in the right direction for Dave. Passing and crossing greatly improved: just needs to regain his composure in goalscoring positions.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I remember the uproar when we signed Andrews, loads of moans and groans, where are they now??

He was phenomenal yesterday, always available for the ball, moves it around quickly and accurately, does the simple things almost perfectly. He's been an outstanding addition.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Has he ever been his clubs penalty taker as we said yesterday when Lopez went off and with Ulloa sent off had we got a penalty who would have taken it, the obvious was Barnes but I suggested Andrews might.

mreprice

Sep 12, 2010
Sydney, Australia
If you listen to the latest podcast from the club he sounds like a very sensible guy. Making good progress with his coaching badges and planning for a life after playing.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Has he ever been his clubs penalty taker as we said yesterday when Lopez went off and with Ulloa sent off had we got a penalty who would have taken it, the obvious was Barnes but I suggested Andrews might.

Found a thread on a Bolton forum from January this year that mentions Andrews had scored all 4 of the penalties he had taken for Wanderers up to that point, so he could well be an option if we needed one.

Oct 25, 2003
AS exchanges for Hammond and Bridge, I think we have done well, both appear to work hard and want to get forward.

we're 'down' in the left back spot...but not by enough for it to make a huge difference. However I'd say we're massively up on the Andrews/Hammond trade off, so i'd say we're definitely in NET GAIN

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here