Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keith Andrews

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
but then conway returns to his club and andrews is only a loan currently

Andrews is here until the end of the season, hopefully Orlandi will be back by the time Conway's loan finishes. That would leave us with 4-5 months to scout a suitable replacement, if we haven't started already.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
We didn't miss Liam one iota and that says a great deal.

Andrews was a good acquisition but Bridcutt is a better player. When he returns we will be a better team. To suggest it wouldn't make any difference if he wasn't here is incorrect IMHO.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Andrews and Ward have gelled into the team. Ince will have his chance to boss the midfield against Bolton.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Andrews is clearly class but Ward doesn't impress me. I think we've been spoiled by Bridgey and probably won't appreciate any left backs from now on...!
Disagree about Ward as I think that he has acquitted himself well, although he should have dome better with the chance he had near the end of the game when left unmarked and shot into the side netting on his best foot.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Very impressed by the speed of Andrews passing and some of his decision making, I remember Matt Holland saying he never played with someone who's short range passing as crisp as Roy Keanes I could see the same in Andrews plus I think he's mentally a strong character, lets have some more of those and the skies the limit. I've been very impressed with Andrews and I think Freeman's dropped a bollock big time on this one!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Is it confirmed that Andrews can't play on Saturday?

jemwillett

Feb 17, 2012
Burgess Hill
Andrews was excellent today. Thought he was good for his 30 minutes against Millwall and was class for 90 odd today. Quite a few occasions when we were playing out from the back in tight situations which he helped resolve. Him and Bridcutt together would be brilliant.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
BensGrandad;5939797[B said:
]Isnt that the rule that a player cant play against his parent club. [/B] Well not exactly a rule but in the conditions of the standard loan agreement.

Not at all. Wardy played for us against Nottingham Forest when on loan from them in 1982. Usually a Loaning club will stipulate that a player can't play against his parent club, but its not compulsory.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Andrews is clearly class but Ward doesn't impress me. I think we've been spoiled by Bridgey and probably won't appreciate any left backs from now on...!
I know its a disgrace when he raced across the pitch to take the ball off Le fondre's foot when we got caught short from a free kick.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Sensational performance, played brilliantly. Really mobile, always wants the ball, always has a picture of the game and never gives the ball away. Getting the most out of Crofts too, who is playing brilliantly every week for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here