Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Keeping the rivalry alive

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
This Sunday is a big day in the Mouldy household, but today is a bigger one, our 20th anniversary!:rave::rave::whisky::whisky:

We have 3 big matches on Sunday, the sons, the daughters and then palarse.

It really could be an extreme high or low! Meh just isn't me.

Congratulations on the anniversary..

I have just received a text with my daughters kick off time 2pm Sunday at Southwick !!! 2pm.... 2pm....
Never had an afternoon kick off before, 9:30am last bloody week...

Can't get out of it either, wife does not drive (in this country) and it is my daughters birthday monday, she wants to give out cup bloody cakes to her team mates....

AARRRGGGHHHH !!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You say that but look at the scores of the games that have been played, they are on par with the 5 a side league I played at Crawley leisure center. You cant tell me that Liverpool and Man unt losing by 6 or 7 is normal ?

Sure Liverpool was a surprise, but even a lesser version of that has been brewing, since the return from lockdown.

Utd are managed by an unqualified child now looking like a great grandfather.
Just gutted we didn't follow palace's lead.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Congratulations on the anniversary..

I have just received a text with my daughters kick off time 2pm Sunday at Southwick !!! 2pm.... 2pm....
Never had an afternoon kick off before, 9:30am last bloody week...

Can't get out of it either, wife does not drive (in this country) and it is my daughters birthday monday, she wants to give out cup bloody cakes to her team mates....

AARRRGGGHHHH !!

If she’s playing at Southwick Rec you can always watch the Albion game in The Romans.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Well I for one am desperate for us to win this one. Absolutely sick and tired of finishing behind that poster-boy for mediocrity. The knot in my stomach is beginning to grow even now.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Again I do not know? I cant muster the interest even to look at football news at the moment. Its not that I dont care about my team its just football at the moment, playing games in empty stadiums with half hearted players and laws (VAR) That I dont understand.

I just cant get into it...Maybe next season if my new found love of lower league football wains.

If Roy’s luck at winning 1-0 with one shot runs out, you might be able to combine your passions next season.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I’m not getting the normal feeling for the game .
The early start in the pub, the anticipation of beating the weed again, the agonising thought of losing,the atmosphere at the game, and the post mortem in the pub afterwards.
Weird times, and I can’t wait till we can get back to Selhurst.
Honours even 2-2 .

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
I don’t mind Palace as many know. Got a few really good mates out of the palace posters on NSC too. Mates for life. They’re a really well ran family club with superb ethics and a history of doing the right thing. Sure, I hope we win, but if we lose that’s life.

Tee hee. Or you're on some new medication?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
agree ... hate is a horrible word. the game last March was great but hate....

Pathetic. Get some passion back in your life. Saturday morning trip to the shops, 8 cans Special Brew and you’ll be screaming at the warm up never mind Mr Tumbles first attempt to con the ref. Get some hate in your heart. Love football. Hate Palace. Simple! :albion2::rave::guns::cheers:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Well, I have no real relation to CP. Roy Hodgson is boring, Tomas Brolin was fat when he played there and GP is coaching Brighton. Other than that, nothing. Still would like a win though...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here