Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kaz. Still injured....or...

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Some sinister rumours doing the rounds about Kaz that I'm not going to put on here as it could be considered libel.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Kaz should, if available, always be in the first team squad at least in my opinion. If I was an opposing fan, he is a player I would fear. He has been absolutely superb this season.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Skalak is Kaz's replacement. If March was fit then he would be ahead of both.
Kaz is too injury prone. We are slowly getting rid of our players who consistently spend more time on the treatment table than the pitch. He's been here what 5 years now? When has he been fit for more than 10 games in a row? Shame.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Kaz should, if available, always be in the first team squad at least in my opinion. If I was an opposing fan, he is a player I would fear. He has been absolutely superb this season.

True... but lets face it.... He is more unfit than Mr Zamora....just think about that....

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I think it's tactical.

Since we acquired Knockaert we've altered our approach to play more with pace and on the break. Whilst Kaz has pace over 5,10 yards, he is not a break-out winger like Murphy is. He can also only really play one way, the matador, teasing winger. Skalak offers more flexibility off the bench as a winger or (as he started to show last night) a 2nd striker running the channels.

PG

I agree with this person.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Someone said to me last night that Kaz had had a falling out with Hughton.

Another Albion fan who sits in the Lower West told me that wehen Kaz was't brought on Vs Bolton (I think they changed to Sidwell late on) Kaz threw his training top to the ground and stormed off.

Perhaps the 2 are related?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Looks to me like somethings definitely gone on behind the scenes for him to not even be involved in the squad now. His form was fantastic before the injury, and he's looked excellent in his cameos off the bench since returning (he's a yellow card magnet for the opposition). A falling out sounds likely.

Murphy's been brilliant of late though, undroppable.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Here's a theory: We won 4-0 away with a squad of 18, so CH had the radical thought that maybe he should just pick exactly the same 18 men for the next game?

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
"Sinister" ... What exactly do you mean?

Just tell us and change the names!

If I gave even the slightest clue it would give the game away, and it's a pretty bad allegation. Maybe there is no substance to it - just what I heard on the grapevine. I am 100% others on here will have heard the same so if someone else wants to put themselves up and say what it is then that is up to them. I'm surprised it hasn't made its way online already tbh.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Of course, he might be being given a bit more recovery time to finally get over this injury.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Perhaps it's just that he's our 4th. choice winger now? Wonder what the pecking order will be when March comes back.

Last edited:

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
If a player doesn't make the 18 and for every game now until the end of the season this sort of thread will inevitably happen because our squad is of such depth then there will be a flurry of rumours on here alleging
some ludicrous conspiracy or other, some nonsense about them being "up for sale' or somesuch, some fall out with Hughton or some other rubbish because they're not being picked.
So far in recent weeks we've had Richie Towell has gone on loan to Bristol Rovers (nope), Wilson is going back to Man U (nope), Lua Lua (god knows - nudge nudge wink wink etc - i suspect nope).

It will never be because Hughton has just picked his best 18, everyone is working hard in training and they will be under consideration for the next match but he can't pick everyone out of a squad of 22/23 so
someone will miss out. And i'll be accused of "believing" the club for suggesting likewise. :)

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
If a player doesn't make the 18 and for every game now until the end of the season this sort of thread will inevitably happen because our squad is of such depth then there will be a flurry of rumours on here alleging
some ludicrous conspiracy or other, some nonsense about them being "up for sale' or somesuch, some fall out with Hughton or some other rubbish because they're not being picked.
So far in recent weeks we've had Richie Towell has gone on loan to Bristol Rovers (nope), Wilson is going back to Man U (nope), Lua Lua (god knows - nudge nudge wink wink etc - i suspect nope).

It will never be because Hughton has just picked his best 18, everyone is working hard in training and they will be under consideration for the next match but he can't pick everyone out of a squad of 22/23 so
someone will miss out. And i'll be accused of "believing" the club for suggesting likewise. :)

hunemeier has been snatched off shoreham beach by a giant squid...???

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I thought CH said Kaz had a knock and was available for this weekend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here