Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kayal

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
One reason he looked so good yesterday was kayal was able to find him in good areas.

Kayal Ince Stephens Tex and Baldock.... I like that midfield 5 a lot

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Looks a very complete player. Potentially the foundation for a very strong midfield and when you consider he isn't really match fit yet........
A minor criticism was a few of his corners failed to beat the first man.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I particularly enjoyed the fact that he ran with the ball rather than ponderously holding onto it for too long and passing it sideways behind the intended recipient a la JFC

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Once we get a striker that knows how to make the right runs, he will find him every time, exciting times ahead
The CMS we signed a few years ago would have loved the way we played yesterday, but good god who was that imposter in the number 12 shirt? Jesus, I know he's had some criticism on here, but yesterday was something else. All he did was stand in an offside position, all the time. That's literally all he did.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The CMS we signed a few years ago would have loved the way we played yesterday, but good god who was that imposter in the number 12 shirt? Jesus, I know he's had some criticism on here, but yesterday was something else. All he did was stand in an offside position, all the time. That's literally all he did.

He did run once ...but then tripped over the ball

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
The through ball to Baldock had a bit of Vicente to it. He also at times has vision to slide a good ball

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Plus, scored with his first touch of the ball in a Brighton shirt, denied of a second by an outrageous off the line clearance vs [disgraceful] Forest. Scores, defends, runs with the ball like a Vicente, versatile, not easy to dispossess, bosses the midfield.

I guess you have to be a bit special if you're an Arab playing for Israel! ???

said the same thing yesterday - he had a bit of Vicente about him the way he carries and protects the ball. Please, please fulfil this early promise Beram.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Kayal was strong, physical, nimble and kept his head under pressure, everything JFC isn't,...... It was refreshing to see a midfielder hold onto the ball under a challenge, and not just get pushed off the ball.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
so all those video clips were actually right, he was difficult to get the ball off, and maybe he is the player we have been looking for ...................next season he will own the field, so lets hope we are in the championship still

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here