Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kayal

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Looked like an upgraded version of Holla. Precision passer of the ball.
Totally agree with the comments here, we looked a different (poorer) team without Kayal.

But without Holla we were toothless from all dead ball situations.

Feck knows what Hewtown is supposed to do.
I guess we should be grateful it's one of, if not the first, positive problem of the season.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Looks like a great signing - it's been literally years since I've got to say that, what a difference it makes not having some clueless Burke in charge of our transfer activity.

Give it a rest. Burke made some fantastic signings. Stop being so narrow minded and coming on here to point out the negative stuff about the club and be positive for a change you dinghole.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Quality signing. Quality player. Lets reflect on the fact NOT a Burke signing because he was rightly sacked.

Holla I hope you were watching because Beram was a masterclass on what we actually need.

Cant take a corner tho!!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Give it a rest. Burke made some fantastic signings. Stop being so narrow minded and coming on here to point out the negative stuff about the club and be positive for a change you dinghole.

Nope. He has a fair point. Burke is massively in the red as far as signings are concerned.

If he was any good he would still be in a job. Plain amd simple.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Nope. He has a fair point. Burke is massively in the red as far as signings are concerned.

If he was any good he would still be in a job. Plain amd simple.

I don't think so. Bridge, Upson, Orlandi, Ulloa, Spanish Dave to name but 5. All pivotal in our last 3 seasons. All good signings. I don't think I can name as many bad ones. Kemy? Obika on loan? I thought Colunga had potential but it never worked. Same as Spanish Rod, some of his runs and off the ball movement was sublime, not exactly his fault the rest of the team couldn't pass to him...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I don't think so. Bridge, Upson, Orlandi, Ulloa, Spanish Dave to name but 5. All pivotal in our last 3 seasons. All good signings. I don't think I can name as many bad ones. Kemy? Obika on loan? I thought Colunga had potential but it never worked. Same as Spanish Rod, some of his runs and off the ball movement was sublime, not exactly his fault the rest of the team couldn't pass to him...

Nope first 5 were NOT Burke signings.

I say again if he was so great then hw would be in a job still.

But he ignored scouts advice (source warren aspinall scr) he sacked the dcout that found ulloa. He was responsible for spanish rod, chucking 15k a week at kemi evem tho his database had all this info as to how a players mental attitude was, obika, lita and recently clunge and spunked 2m on baldrick a squad player at best.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Hope we can keep hold of him for next season.

Hasn't he signed for 2.5 years? Unless the unspeakable happens or a silly offer comes in the choice looks like ours. Exciting.

Amazed at the praise for Holla on this board earlier this season but Kayal is one bandwagon I can get fully behind. Very mobile and buzzes with creative energy

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Remember that bit of play where he and Ince (I think) played about 6 short intricate passes ending in him playing a class ball to Bennett (I think) down the line. Reminded me of the Poyet days...

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Hasn't he signed for 2.5 years? Unless the unspeakable happens or a silly offer comes in the choice looks like ours. Exciting.

That's what I'm worried about - he carries on playing like that and someone comes in with an offer we can't refuse.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Quality signing. Quality player. Lets reflect on the fact NOT a Burke signing because he was rightly sacked.

Holla I hope you were watching because Beram was a masterclass on what we actually need.

Cant take a corner tho!!
Although the one in the first half from which Dunk almost scored was one of the best we've taken this season...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here