Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kayal

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
His performance today was fantastic looks like a £3m player not a £300k one, didn't want to go off today judging by his body language and it almost cost us when he did.
He knew he was coming off. Hughton asked him if he was okay and obviously he was struggling as he was then pulled off. But agree, does look a class act

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
He was class today. Loved it in the 2nd half when going over to the North/West corner he raised his arms to the crowd to gee us up. It certainly worked. Love to see a passionate response from the players.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Has the ability to take the sting out of the game. Knows when to just keep the ball and when to quicken the game up. Best thing today was him playing those small passes in a triangle when 3-1 up and then when he drew everyone out picking Bennett out with a great ball down the line.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
He does look the business. Should settle more with greater fitness and tear around the pitch with the beast not far behind him.
Will be tricky to choose a midfield 3 soon. Stephens is surely due a spot, but who gets tossed aside? And then Crofts reappears![/

Cant see Crofts getting a look in
QUOTE]

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
A midfield boss - I watched him quite closely and he was constantly telling others what to do. Quality on the ball too, very impressed. With him and the reinvigorated Ince together in the middle things are looking up.

Sep 30, 2006
Up in the Gods
A midfield boss - I watched him quite closely and he was constantly telling others what to do. Quality on the ball too, very impressed. With him and the reinvigorated Ince together in the middle things are looking up.

Completely agree. Played with purpose, commitment, desire & quality. Constantly was available to receive the ball & didn't hide. He could pick a pass (the through ball to Baldock in the 1st half was perfectly weighted) & was communicating all game. Most of all I liked the way he drove forwards & injected some urgency into our play, which has sadly been lacking for most of the season.

Add his 10 minute cameo at the end of the Forest game, he could quickly become my favourite player in the stripes. :thumbsup:

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Plus, scored with his first touch of the ball in a Brighton shirt, denied of a second by an outrageous off the line clearance vs [disgraceful] Forest. Scores, defends, runs with the ball like a Vicente, versatile, not easy to dispossess, bosses the midfield.

I guess you have to be a bit special if you're an Arab playing for Israel! ???

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
He was good, but I didn't think anywhere near the drooling level that most on this thread saw. As for MOM, mine was Stockdale (without whom the half time score would have been 3-1 to B'ham), closely followed by Tex and Ince.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
An awesome performance from a potentially great player. What a find.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
He was good, but I didn't think anywhere near the drooling level that most on this thread saw. As for MOM, mine was Stockdale (without whom the half time score would have been 3-1 to B'ham), closely followed by Tex and Ince.

Exactly what me and junior said after.........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here