Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Katie Hopkins

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
You have been challenged twice to provide evidence of this with no response. Using the phrase " people on the other side " is the type of divisive language which gives comfort to the racists like Hopkins.

To be perfectly honest of course she’s a nasty racist cow, all social media does is give the vocal outraged, the opportunity show their to outrage, then regretfully induce faux online rows that wouldn’t take place face face.

You’re of a certain vintage and are often outraged on here, quite rightly I’m sure as is your right, what did you do before social media to express, shall we say your dismay?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
For some reason I'd rather see them doing El Caminito del Rey.

I managed to get 55 seconds in to that to know that there is NO WAY I would ever go near that ! Why ffs ! I'd go the long way round.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I managed to get 55 seconds in to that to know that there is NO WAY I would ever go near that ! Why ffs ! I'd go the long way round.

In Slovenia last year with a bunch of mates and we always do a hike on the Sunday. This year chosen by an experienced mountaineer who likes using axes and crampons when back at home in Scotland. The route he picked, while nowhere near as challenging as that, was over 2km up in the mountain on a tiny trail with no hand rail. Half of us, including me, bailed there and then, got the cable car halfway back down the mountain, went for a nice 6 mile stroll in the Forest and then sat in a beer garden. The others came back three hours later broken and traumatised.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
True

But they are not on telly spouting that shyte - her kids have got to then go to school and grow up in this world. Social Services should remove her kids from her. They are gonna get bullied in life and she is solely responsible for it.

They’ll probably always move in snobbish circles, there’s a lot of snobs in this country. I’ve worked with a few, behind peoples backs, labelling the hoi pollloi “oiks”.

To be perfectly honest of course she’s a nasty racist cow, all social media does is give the vocal outraged, the opportunity show their to outrage, then regretfully induce faux online rows that wouldn’t take place face face.

You’re of a certain vintage and are often outraged on here, quite rightly I’m sure as is your right, what did you do before social media to express, shall we say your dismay?

As I am not a significant user of social media my track record would be to challenge people face to face and, in my life and career, I have had plenty of opportunities to do so.
However when people on here make assertations which I disagree with there is little option but to challenge them, put them on ignore or let it go. This is particularly relevant on the subject of racism or other forms of discrimination. If I came across as outraged it will almost certainly be a reflection of how I feel. Hope this helps.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
For some reason I'd rather see them doing El Caminito del Rey.

Hasn't that been all done up now?

There's a another video on YT that I have seen. Mentalists. The views look stunning though.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I’ve tried FB and Instagram and didn’t think much of them but never tried Twitter. It clearly has a use and is very good for calling out politicians and corporations but it is also a platform for some really vile behaviour. Anyway, I wouldn’t be a member of anything that gives Donald Trump a voice.

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre

There's a another video on YT that I have seen. Mentalists. The views look stunning though.

Yes it's all been done up, as you say, and opened to the public since 2015. It is a fabulous walk, one way only from Ardales lakes in the north to El Chorro in the south. Approx 7.4 kms in total including the walk to the start and the walk to the return bus service. For the first year it was free but now it's 10 euros plus 1.55 for the bus fare back. I've done it 7 times now, the last time in March this year, a week before lockdown, to successfully see the Wallcreeper that had been found wintering there.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I’ve tried FB and Instagram and didn’t think much of them but never tried Twitter. It clearly has a use and is very good for calling out politicians and corporations but it is also a platform for some really vile behaviour. Anyway, I wouldn’t be a member of anything that gives Donald Trump a voice.

Twitter's great as long as you follow lots of people from both sides of the political divide, otherwise you will just be in a comfy echo chamber, blah, blah, blah...

P.S. West Ham are losing by two goals to nil.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

It's completely safe.

The video of the guy doing it on a mountain bike when it was all ****ed up though......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here